ECIGSSA - 4th Birthday!

If we stop and think about it, there are so many things that would not be if it were not for this forum.

A truly remarkable forum making a huge impact on the lives and well being of so many countless people, it is hard to fully appreciate this achievement.

Great work and congratulations to all behind the scenes of this remarkable community!

Regards

This forum has really changed my life of vaping. From the amazing admin team to the awesome members, advice, sales options, heads-ups, insight into new things and the list can go on and on.

Not a forum anymore but more of a community for me. This happens when everything just works.

Congrats to ECIGSSA! This is amazing and to many more ✊

:FADDANCING::ARMS1::ARMS1::ARMS1::jump:

Special day today on our little Vape Forum.

Today, 4 years ago ECIGSSA was born!

I am very proud to have watched this grow with all of you. ECIGSSA will continue to do what we do best, provide the best forum platform for vaping in SA!

I would like to have a special mention to our people. @Silver, @Rob Fisher & [USERGROUP=3]@Admins[/USERGROUP] & [USERGROUP=12]@Moderator[/USERGROUP] for keeping the forum clean, healthy and most importantly friendly.

And to each and every one of you that makes this such a great place, the forum salutes you!

A big celebration and congrats to all!

balloon_montage_age_4.jpg
Happy birthday

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Back