eLeaf iStick 50W on the oscilloscope

huffnpuff

sy-subrc = 0
ECIGSSA Donor
LV

Awards
NOTE: This review is in German, but start looking from 15:35 ( Here ) for in-depth oscilloscope action (in English :D). Not too shabby and pretty accurate to within 1Watt. BIG improvemnt from the original iStick

Still amazes me how, in the last few months, willing and fast the China companies are improving their products based on costumer feedback.

That is great news, such a massive improvement in such a short time. Eleaf really is on the ball :D

Can't wait for these! Wanna fire some 0.4 ohm builds at 3V :D

Finally a high powered device at a reasonable price with true step down capability. I think it is time for me to get back to regulated devices when I need to adjust power levels.

Enjoying the sub tank mini on a mech mod but need to dial the power up or down depending on mood. The REO will still be my main device.

Can't wait for these! Wanna fire some 0.4 ohm builds at 3V :D
Ja, the weird world of stepdown. Everybodies wants it, I don't get it. Guess it's because I've always gone for the warmer vape.

Maybe someone can explain why stepdown is awesome?

Ja, the weird world of stepdown. Everybodies wants it, I don't get it. Guess it's because I've always gone for the warmer vape.

Step down is important when using stock coils. Take for example the Atlantis. Its a 0.5ohm coil. Without step down it can only get as low as 30w. One of things with regulated devices is to be able to adjust the power output which now limits you on the power range it it only has a booster circuit.

Step down is important when using stock coils. Take for example the Atlantis. Its a 0.5ohm coil. Without step down it can only get as low as 30w. One of things with regulated devices is to be able to adjust the power output which now limits you on the power range it it only has a booster circuit.

Got it thanx. Just took my 0.5 Subtank mini down down to 10W/2.4V on the Sigelei150...still fires at mousefart level...just wrong dude.:rofl:

I won't have to change coils between juices, or tone things down when bumming it to friends. I am most happy around 20-25W but 9 wraps or whatever of 26ga takes a little too long to warm up. So I can use 6 wraps and a slightly lower voltage for my ADV.

I know this because I tend to swap over to an atty with lower resistance coils when my battery starts getting low and I find that I enjoy it more than a slightly higher resistance on a fresh battery. Less ramping up and down which bothers me far more than what would be reasonable.

The REO will still be my main device.

Same, no need to charge during the day, just carry spare batteries:D and change in less than 5 seconds. No unscrewing/fiddle factor. Gets the job done!

hahahahahaha @Philip Dunkley please let me now what you think of it.trying to decide between the istick and clouper mini.i like both and that's where the problem starts.;)

@gripen Both are good devices. The Cloupor mini is a little too small for my liking, makes some tanks look ridiculous on them, and got very worried about the heat issues. istick also has that 4100mah battery!! Istick is nicely built, looks awesome and feels really good in the hand. You wont be disapointed in either of them, but I think the iStick just pips it

cloupor has superb build quality but istick pips it by having more power imho

thanks so much @Philip Dunkley.thanks for taking time out of you're busy schedule for the info on the istick.just have to save up a bit then i can get it.but will show everyone on vape mail soon as i get it.

Must say, I bought it yesterday and wow does it vape nice... I used the twisp before this but dang, I can really feel the difference...

Feast your eyes on the beauty... uploadfromtaptalk1424248700362.jpg

I always thought that twisp was like the bugatti veyron of ecigs but apparently I was wrong... Loving the setup but absolutely hate the taste of chocolate mint... it's sad that two of my favourite flavours in the world taste so horrible together..

Happy vaping

I always thought that twisp was like the bugatti veyron of ecigs but apparently I was wrong... Loving the setup but absolutely hate the taste of chocolate mint... it's sad that two of my favourite flavours in the world taste so horrible together..

Happy vaping

Haha, each upgrade is the best device ever...until the next upgrade ;)

Chocolate is a very difficult flavour to get right and I have personally not found one that I would vape again :(
But there is an insane amount of fantastic mint (and menthol) flavours out there :D

Back