eLeaf iStick 50W on the oscilloscope

I always thought that twisp was like the bugatti veyron of ecigs but apparently I was wrong... Loving the setup but absolutely hate the taste of chocolate mint... it's sad that two of my favourite flavours in the world taste so horrible together..

Happy vaping
Which chocolate mint are you vaping? The best and most awesome one for me is Bowden's Mate by Five Pawns. I always have it loaded in one of my Reos.

It's my first time experimenting with chocolate but it did not turn out great.... I like menthol seeing that was the ciggies that I was smoking, but dang that chocolate just sucked together with the menthol... but Hay we are robbing a totally different thread here

Nice @gripen It's a pleasure. You will love it. Good choice
thanks @Philip Dunkley will go and get it as soon as i have enough cash again.thanks buddy.

Must say, I bought it yesterday and wow does it vape nice... I used the twisp before this but dang, I can really feel the difference...

Feast your eyes on the beauty... View attachment 21605
geeeeeeez the istick dose look good.as @free3dom sead as well.chocolate is a very difficult flavor to work with.and to get spot on.

owesome first time i see that juice@Michael Van Jaarsveld.at the moment im busy with allot of diy juices,and then of course happy holidays and melindas nilla custard from the fantastic people of skyblue vaping.verry nice juice.

Reading this thread is killing me :sweating:

I like the size of the 20w I already have because I travel alot, Its tiny with my Atomic on top...makes sense for my needs :nerd:
This will be sold shortly to make way for a new istick30w (still to be paid/Invoiced on hold) at Vapeclub but they are getting the 50w, end of first week in march :think:
I plan on getting the 50w anyway as a 'home' device (yes.. I realize I have an iStick problem...Don't judge:emo:)
And last but not least, my KUI bottom feeder will be here soon, which will act as a first or second choice carry device while traveling {starting to think I have vape issues :nod: :shake:}

Question is, should I rather wait 3-4weeks for the 50w instead?

Reading this thread is killing me :sweating:

I like the size of the 20w I already have because I travel alot, Its tiny with my Atomic on top...makes sense for my needs :nerd:
This will be sold shortly to make way for a new istick30w (still to be paid/Invoiced on hold) at Vapeclub but they are getting the 50w, end of first week in march :think:
I plan on getting the 50w anyway as a 'home' device (yes.. I realize I have an iStick problem...Don't judge:emo:)
And last but not least, my KUI bottom feeder will be here soon, which will act as a first or second choice carry device while traveling {starting to think I have vape issues :nod: :shake:}

Question is, should I rather wait 3-4weeks for the 50w instead?
Instead of gettin the 30watt? I currently have a 30, and just got a sig150, but thinking of getting a 50watt iStick too. Infact it sitting in my cart waitin to be paid for. I know that doesn't help you but im lost too. Keep the 30 keep the 150 and get a 50. Sell the 30 and get the 50, sell the 30 and 150 and get a 50watt istick and a smok m80pro + KUI? Screw this industry.

Instead of gettin the 30watt? I currently have a 30, and just got a sig150, but thinking of getting a 50watt iStick too. Infact it sitting in my cart waitin to be paid for. I know that doesn't help you but im lost too. Keep the 30 keep the 150 and get a 50. Sell the 30 and get the 50, sell the 30 and 150 and get a 50watt istick and a smok m80pro + KUI? Screw this industry.

LOL'ed lekker now :-D
Yeah, cancel the 30w and wait for the 50w instead.

I think the iStick 50W will be great for its battery life

And given its a bit bigger, i think it will fit better in the hand.

In the name of Science we must try them all!

I think the iStick 50W will be great for its battery life

And given its a bit bigger, i think it will fit better in the hand.

In the name of Science we must try them all!

Yeah, I think I should ask Jakes to cancel the 30w and just wait for the 50w.

You know of course the next Uber-budget device in is the 4400mAh SMOK XPRO M80 Plus with thermo regulation (via nickel no-res wire). Little bit bigger/wider(55mm) than the iStick and Current listings show's the price to be within $5-$9 of the iStick. Size and specs puts in it in a weird "tweener" slot, leaning more towards the bulkier current 100W devices like the Sig100/150.

You know of course the next Uber-budget device in is the 4400mAh SMOK XPRO M80 Plus with thermo regulation (via nickel no-res wire). Little bit bigger/wider(55mm) than the iStick and Current listings show's the price to be within $5-$9 of the iStick. Size and specs puts in it in a weird "tweener" slot, leaning more towards the bulkier current 100W devices like the Sig100/150.

Almost forgot about that one...you are absolutely correct :rock:

The Smok M80 might be a serious contender depending on it's price - and it is inbound and available soon at The Puff Station :D

@DoubleD if you can wait, I'd recommend maybe just a bit more time to see where the M80 ends up at. Not that there is anything at all wrong with the iStick 50W, but you never know - if the M80 is priced close to the iStick 50W it might be the better device going forward (and save you some money in the long run). Just a thought :D

Edit: I have added the M80 to the Relative Device Sizes thread if you are wondering how it compares to the various other mods out there :nerd:

Last edited:
Getting mine today. Mr mail man cant come fast enough.

Quick question. Should i charge it out of the box or should i run it down to 20% before giving it its first charge?

i agree @free3dom.i will rather wait a bit for the smok to come out,then compare them and see witch one will soot me best.dont get me wrong i love the istick50 watt.and the price is very good for a 50watt device.

Got mine today. Dang! this thing is smaller than what I expected. Already put one full 5ml Atlantis tank@32.6Watts through....barely touched the battery. Very nice! The ergo's on the iS50 are very good. All I can say is that if you like Reo Grand then you love the grip of the iS50. Same width, but with the round sides it's sits deeper/snugger in the grip than the square sides of the Grand. The button positioning is perfect.

Got mine today. Dang! this thing is smaller than what I expected. Already put one full 5ml Atlantis tank@32.6Watts through....barely touched the battery. Very nice! The ergo's on the iS50 are very good. All I can say is that if you like Reo Grand then you love the grip of the iS50. Same width, but with the round sides it's sits deeper/snugger in the grip than the square sides of the Grand. The button positioning is perfect.
To illustrate...pardon the pics. The atlantis is sitting flush. The top view perspective looks weird because the pic is at a slight angle and cell cam was too close to the massive 5ml Atlantis tank, but you get the idea of the dimensions in relation to the Reo Grand. PS forgot to mention I had a Subtank mini on first for a bit at 25W before switching to the Atlantis. Tomorrow I'll see how it goes on the subtank mini as an 0.5 ADV. Yeesh, that atlantis needs a refill. Now!

is50reotop.jpg is50reo1.jpg

Also had the pleasure of holding an iStick 50W today. Really solid piece of hardware...another fantastic product by Eleaf :D

And as @huffnpuff said, it really feels pretty good in your hand. Also, and I'm not sure whether this was already done on the iStick 30W, the wattage adjustment is now like most other mods...hold the button and it speeds up (no more hold release, press, press) to get to a higher setting :D

Back