Evic VT Heads-up

I will stick to my trusty old SMOK with Billows V2, loving the taste and clouds, have been tempted so many times to purchase the Evic but until the issues have been sorted out, happy with my SMOK, iSticks and Subox mini, really just want a simple Sigelei 150w, then I will be a bit more happier, will stick with good old reliable Kanthal for now, still loving my first purchase, Arctic with the 0.5ohm coil

I will stick to my trusty old SMOK with Billows V2, loving the taste and clouds, have been tempted so many times to purchase the Evic but until the issues have been sorted out, happy with my SMOK, iSticks and Subox mini, really just want a simple Sigelei 150w, then I will be a bit more happier, will stick with good old reliable Kanthal for now, still loving my first purchase, Arctic with the 0.5ohm coil
The best setup is the one that works for you, if you have that, stick to it ;)

Interesting

Initially was very skeptical as well however have to say haven't been disappointed in the slightest . I did notice the battery runs down quickly to half way there after goes for a while. On average getting around 2 days battery running subtank mini normal kanthal mode at 30w .
Also have m80 and the battery life is competitive . Will have to do a head to head

Sent from my typewriter running windows 2020

Hey Zegee,

Yeah would be interested to hear how your head to head goes cause maybe there is something wrong with mine. I'm definitely getting half the battery life out of the VT compared to the M80 which is seriously annoying as the built in 5000mah was a big selling point for me. Let me know how it goes...

Bid i think there is definitely something wrong with yours, I'm getting two days out of mine easy and I've run it at 60w for both on some.

Worth noting that was in ti temp mode

Bid i think there is definitely something wrong with yours, I'm getting two days out of mine easy and I've run it at 60w for both on some.

Worth noting that was in ti temp mode
How much are you vaping on average a day? Cause now I'm worried that there might be something wrong with mine. I am probably border line chain vaping throughout the day but still, my pattern hasn't changed from what I was doing on the M80... Wish I could see 2 days but no chance.

I chain vape aswell, at least two tanks a day

I truly have to agree with you here on the battery.... I have a M80 which is suppose to be 4000mah and running the same 26g Dual coil at 40w on a dripper pretty much lasts me from the morning till the evening. However the exact same setup on the exact same RDA lasts me half a day on the VT???? And it's suppose to be 5000mah? Truly believe joyetech lied on this one. Battery seems to last just as long as a 18650.

Other than that I love it. Just disappointed bout the battery life?
That's very weird. My VT is lasting me longer than my m80 did. Same tank, same coil.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge while sitting in a blissful vaping cloud.

Back