Explain Your Forum Name

I’m an amateur artist.. I’ve been arty for most of my life. I think I can stop at “artist” since most people know we tend to be oddballs :giggle: I just liked the idea of “Carnival” as a name at the time of joining this forum. I was quite sure no one else would be using it, lol. :p

Spyro is a playstation game character. A game I devoted too much of my childhood to. Spyro is my favourite make-believe character. Who couldn't love a dwarf purple dragon?

963d5089377619e67d65f27b3f67d209.jpg

JsPLAYn (just playing aka player aka playa)

Just after high school myself and some buddies formed a click called the 83's aka HC aka hardcore . H bein the 8th letter in alphabet and C the third. Why HARDCORE .. well we were a group of pretty boys lol and we did everything hardcore ie trance, hardhouse and everything we could do hard .. we did

Well I was a playa playa (I'm sure I dnt hav2 elaborate on that part lol) and I was dubbed play83 which later turned into JsPLAYn 83 .. not so complicated but translates into JUST PLAYING HARDCORE .. this name stuck with me ever since and every single forum or hobby I join,it always ends up bein my alias

Hope any of this made sense

sent from JsPLAYn'Z Headquarters

Just after high school myself and some buddies formed a click called the 83's aka HC aka hardcore . H bein the 8th letter in alphabet and C the third. Why HARDCORE .. well we were a group of pretty boys lol and we did everything hardcore ie trance, hardhouse and everything we could do hard .. we did

Well I was a playa playa (I'm sure I dnt hav2 elaborate on that part lol) and I was dubbed play83 which later turned into JsPLAYn 83 .. not so complicated but translates into JUST PLAYING HARDCORE .. this name stuck with me ever since and every single forum or hobby I join,it always ends up bein my alias

Hardcore playn vaper @JsPLAYn

And you know about the most hardcore lazy aged hotplate steak at Spur !!

Mine's easy too. V and C are my first and second name initials. E is the initial from my surname.

Added the E's to stretch it out a bit, and it stuck. Been using as long I can remember. In gaming and other forums too.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Bump! Lots of new members since the last post here, come share why you chose your forum name. :)

I have never been asked this before. People usually just take it as is. I chose this nick when I started chatting on IRC (Internet Relay Chat) We called it a Nic, short for nickname.

Years before The Hobbit and Lord Of The Rings had reached the big screen, I had already read the books. The reason I went for Gandalf as a nic was because he was the only person who never strayed from the mission to destroy that cursed, God forsaken, forboden ring that everybody else would kill and die to have. When I set my mind on something, I am going to do it, and I won't let anybody stop me. Kind of symbolic, don't you think?

Years ago I too was pulled into the World of Warcraft craze by a bunch of friends and I created a character. It was a gnome. The gnome needed a name and everything I typed just didn't work as it was already taken. Then I thought what could this little guy be so I had the idea of BB and added a bunch of letters basically spelling out what I wanted this little guy known as. And behold ZeBeeBee was born. The name just stuck with me and has been my nickname everywhere ever since.

Lol that makes you sound like one of the Mafia boys

I got my name from one of my students that I taught to fly when I still had my flying school. He said that I created chaos for him whenever I pulled the throttle after take-off when simulating an engine failure. The name stuck, and everyone started calling me Captain Chaos.

I got my name from one of my students that I taught to fly when I still had my flying school. He said that I created chaos for him whenever I pulled the throttle after take-off when simulating an engine failure. The name stuck, and everyone started calling me Captain Chaos.
If you did that to me, the names I would give you would not be suitable for use on a public forum!. Lol

Regards

My gamertag I normally use is Reaper0Ne or Arczilla, but thought that too dramatic for this forum as I saw some people using their full name and surname and figured I would just use my name.

Most people initially have difficulty saying my name so it became shorter to save time on explaining. My name is Dietrich but most people call me Dietz

Then at the 1st vape meet after introducing myself someone mentioned that they thought my name is Diet-z and that they thought im on a Diet.

So Its Dietz (Pronounced Deetz)

My gamertag I normally use is Reaper0Ne or Arczilla, but thought that too dramatic for this forum as I saw some people using their full name and surname and figured I would just use my name.

Most people initially have difficulty saying my name so it became shorter to save time on explaining. My name is Dietrich but most people call me Dietz

Then at the 1st vape meet after introducing myself someone mentioned that they thought my name is Diet-z and that they thought im on a Diet.

Hi are you on a diet? Hahaha

Luckily for you, most of my friends are afrikaans so I pretty much learnt quickly how to pronounce afrikaans and Dutch names. I also studied languages - German, Dutch, Brazilian Portuguese , Spanish, norse and zulu.

Hi are you on a diet? Hahaha

Luckily for you, most of my friends are afrikaans so I pretty much learnt quickly how to pronounce afrikaans and Dutch names. I also studied languages - German, Dutch, Brazilian Portuguese , Spanish, norse and zulu.
Wow thats an impressive collection of languages! I can understand German because of my father, He goes full German when he gets angry :rofl::rofl:
In Jan I gave myself 4 years to get German and Spanish under my belt, So far Im a bit Behind, German is taking a bit longer than I anticipated

Dietrich, Dietrich....... nope, easy. See? I have no problem with the pronunciation. Dietrich. :)

Back