Explain Your Forum Name

Ime Cor mmmm and uhhhhh wait i forgot hello all Ime Cor oh yes thats what i wanted to say Ime Cor just Cor:D

So i maybe need to explain the name GMJR its vary simple actually its
G errit
M onique
J ean-Dylan
R ohan
me my wife and 2 children names combined

A friend and I made up my name for when we used to play Laser Quest (indoor laser tag) in the mid 90s.
The name stuck and I have used it ever since for forums and games.

When I was in grade 8&9 our rugby team would use Army alphabet call signs for different plays. Now I was outside centre at the time and one of our plays was when we pushed on defence and tried to do an intersept when we saw the other team liked doing skip passes, so we would push up and I would go for the over head skip pass intercept cause I was tall and fast for a 8th grader. My name is Charles & my surname starts with an S so we called them play the CharlieSierra. And since then I stuck with it. But some of you guys have flippen cool nicknames :cool:

Befokski was more of a test to see how strict the forum was regarding language use (Some forums are very strict, even with the name) -This name came from online gaming, when Call of Duty Modern Warfare just came out. - Guess it just stuck.

My usual go-to name would be Naughtius Maximus, a reference from one of the Monty Python movies (Can any of you name it?) or KnightOfNi, also a reference from Monty Python. (What About This one?)

Befokski was more of a test to see how strict the forum was regarding language use (Some forums are very strict, even with the name) -This name came from online gaming, when Call of Duty Modern Warfare just came out. - Guess it just stuck.

My usual go-to name would be Naughtius Maximus, a reference from one of the Monty Python movies (Can any of you name it?) or KnightOfNi, also a reference from Monty Python. (What About This one?)

Life of Brian. :p

We want... A SHRUBBERY!

Monty Python and the Holy Grail. Absolute classic. They don't make them like that anymore.

They were on of a kind, my girlfriend and I still quote the Black Knight bit at each other.

There's a great show about them on Netflix called "The Best Bits", I highly recommend it!

I have a friend in Rome called Biggus Dickus.

untcbitled.png

PILATE: I have a vewy gweat fwiend in Wome called 'Biggus Dickus'.

GUARD #4: chuckling

PILATE: Silence! What is all this insolence? You will find yourself in gladiator school vewy quickly with wotten behavior like that.

BRIAN: Can I go now, sir?

slap

Aaah! Eh.

PILATE: Wait till Biggus Dickus hears of this.

I have a friend in Rome called Biggus Dickus.

View attachment 134655

PILATE: I have a vewy gweat fwiend in Wome called 'Biggus Dickus'.

GUARD #4: chuckling

PILATE: Silence! What is all this insolence? You will find yourself in gladiator school vewy quickly with wotten behavior like that.

BRIAN: Can I go now, sir?

slap

Aaah! Eh.

PILATE: Wait till Biggus Dickus hears of this.

Fun fact!

That guard is legitimately laughing, he hadn't read the script prior to appearing in that scene, so his laughter and attempt to cover it up is entirely genuine.

They were on of a kind, my girlfriend and I still quote the Black Knight bit at each other.

There's a great show about them on Netflix called "The Best Bits", I highly recommend it!
'Tis but a scratch!

Thank you for the recommendation! I didn't know about this show and I'm very keen to check it out this weekend.

Heard it here:

..and it just stuck :) Used it in gaming handles for about 5 years after that movie came out. Switched over to FrikkieMeyer87 afterwards, but decided to keep SHiBBY as my forum name wherever I registered.

X-Calibre as a reference to King Arthur's sword but the different spelling that also means "any" calibre, as in I can fit in with most groups of people. Back in my college days, I was on the SRC and also hung with the college stoners.

It came to me when I first heard the song "X" by Xzibit.

I've added either ZA or 786 on other forums where X-Calibre was already taken.

Sent from my FIG-LX2 using Tapatalk

Ime Cor mmmm and uhhhhh wait i forgot hello all Ime Cor oh yes thats what i wanted to say Ime Cor just Cor:D

"The Meaning of Cor"

cor
/kɔː/
exclamation
INFORMAL•BRITISH
  1. expressing surprise, excitement, admiration, or alarm.
    "Cor! That's a beautiful black eye you've got!"
@Cor

Back