Explain Your Forum Name

My nickname came from a series i was quite fond of called band of brothers. One of the soldiers name was shifty powers so i stole his name. The series is based on a true story
That is one awesome series by the way. Have the DVD set. LOL, this changes my perception of you in a rather unique way.

Regards

Mine is self explanatory, was happily minding my own business alternating between 3 mods to enjoy some heavenly clouds when one of my son's asked if we were fumigating.

Room Fogger was born.

Scouse is someone from liverpool simple enough. I’ve always been scouse due to my ferocious football love for my team! And I added 45 as it was my address and Websites kept tell me that scouse by itself was used. So I’m always scouse45

Shatterproof was taken on a few online games i played, so shatter was adopted. But its also being taken lately lol, so my new and improved name is vvollej lol wont be used be others anytime soon

Shatterproof was taken on a few online games i played, so shatter was adopted. But its also being taken lately lol, so my new and improved name is vvollej lol wont be used be others anytime soon
LOL, I like the shatterproof name, especially when I play racing games.

Scouse is someone from liverpool simple enough. I’ve always been scouse due to my ferocious football love for my team! And I added 45 as it was my address and Websites kept tell me that scouse by itself was used. So I’m always scouse45
So is that from the Blue or Red side?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Do you ever walk alone scouse. I am a gunner.

always snooping around, so many new vapers its awesome, nice to see the old boys around

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Hehe
You can say that again, lots of new vapers indeed
Only problem is some of us old boys are struggling to keep up with all the new gear amd juices coming out!

Mine - it’s easy - you don’t have to think - playing waterpolo many years ago - 2nd team in high school - the coach got the sh*ts always having emphasis the silent syllable in the second half of my name to get my attention - Quote “Screw this - you are Max from now on” UnQuote - and it’s been my nickname since mid 1979 to date - some of my family only know me as Max.

That’s it - And it’s so easy - :applaudit::applaudit::applaudit:

I was born with my forum name. Everyone calls me by it. Its.......... my real name

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok so this is going to be a long one, so brace yourselves:

I had a nickname since preschool. It was given to me by my brother. He and I have different stories on the origin of the nickname, but that doesn't matter. The nickname was Bob. This name travelled with me everywhere, from primary school, to high school, to madrassa, to university, to my casual job at a retail store. The name also spawned about a dozen variations including Uncle Bob, Mr Bob, Bobbles, Bobby, Bobsickles, Bob 2000 (which was used mainly at the turn of the millennium). Anyhow when my friends and I played counterstrike at university, I chose the name BigBoss which is the name of one of my favorite video game characters in the Metal Gear Solid game series.

So basically my forum name refers to both my old nickname (Mr Bob) and my counterstrike handle (B for BigBoss).

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Thats so cool @Mr. B
Bobbles, Bobsickles... Hehe

So now maybe a new nickname would be Bobvape

Mines pretty easy.
87 - the year I was born in
Hunter - I bow hunt

There a couple other 87hunters around the globe when I googled it.

Ok so this is going to be a long one, so brace yourselves:

I had a nickname since preschool. It was given to me by my brother. He and I have different stories on the origin of the nickname, but that doesn't matter. The nickname was Bob. This name travelled with me everywhere, from primary school, to high school, to madrassa, to university, to my casual job at a retail store. The name also spawned about a dozen variations including Uncle Bob, Mr Bob, Bobbles, Bobby, Bobsickles, Bob 2000 (which was used mainly at the turn of the millennium). Anyhow when my friends and I played counterstrike at university, I chose the name BigBoss which is the name of one of my favorite video game characters in the Metal Gear Solid game series.

So basically my forum name refers to both my old nickname (Mr Bob) and my counterstrike handle (B for BigBoss).

I think @BioHAZarD will get a kick out of this post

Back