Fasttech Shipping Time To South Africa

yipee i have stalkers. i r special :)
still waiting on my order from the 5th of november, will be checking the post box again tomorrow

Sorry to Hijack Thread guys. My Fasttech parcel is in SA, am I supposed to call them up for a local tracking number or what?

Sorry to Hijack Thread guys. My Fasttech parcel is in SA, am I supposed to call them up for a local tracking number or what?
Go to this link, insert your international tracking number and it will give you your local tracking number.

Go to this link, insert your international tracking number and it will give you your local tracking number.

Thats the site I use. Nope just says "Arrival at inward office of exchange". Been sitting there for over a week. No local number yet. :/

Thats the site I use. Nope just says "Arrival at inward office of exchange". Been sitting there for over a week. No local number yet. :/
PM me your tracking number and I will get the local one for you

@BhavZ working undercover, nicely done

i take it you gots some connections?

@BhavZ working undercover, nicely done

i take it you gots some connections?
No man, just dont think it is fair to ask people to post personal info like tracking numbers on an open forum.

I just use some local sites to verify where a parcel is.

I have 2 parcels coming from them.

First one has been placed on 07/07/2014 and shipped 15/07/2014 (yesterday)... After placing the first order I made the mistake of looking at the millions of other items they have to offer...:rolleyes: They are busy packing my second order...

I have 2 parcels coming from them.

First one has been placed on 07/07/2014 and shipped 15/07/2014 (yesterday)... After placing the first order I made the mistake of looking at the millions of other items they have to offer...:rolleyes: They are busy packing my second order...
Has your shipping updated?

Mine was sent out on the 10th and it hasn't updated at all. Just says the info was received at singpost.

I have 2 coming.
Second one was sent on the 15th.

I have 2 parcels coming - one is with customs :eek: and the other with my Panzer in, is now only on its way to Cape Town.
It seems to take longer to get to us locally than it does for shipping from Singapore!

....waiting impatiently...

I have 2 parcels coming - one is with customs :eek: and the other with my Panzer in, is now only on its way to Cape Town.
It seems to take longer to get to us locally than it does for shipping from Singapore!

....waiting impatiently...
Totally agree, seems like these "people" like to look and pretend they not actually there, my one parcel from the US took over 2 weeks from time it arrived at incoming hub in JHB, then onto CT, there is became forgotten about ... there is the problem! :confused:

Has your shipping updated?

Mine was sent out on the 10th and it hasn't updated at all. Just says the info was received at singpost.

I have 2 coming.
Second one was sent on the 15th.

On FT website it says - Status = Shipped
On Singpost it says - Status = Despatched to overseas (Country code: ZA)

Sorry for the time it took to reply... internet here at work is full of crap again:rolleyes:

@baksteen8168 Based on my previous orders it takes approximately a week for the status to change from "dispatched to overseas country" to "Arrived"
Thereafter we are at the mercy of our local customs and postal services.

@baksteen8168 Based on my previous orders it takes approximately a week for the status to change from "dispatched to overseas country" to "Arrived"
Thereafter we are at the mercy of our local customs and postal services.

Thank you. I am trying to forget that I ordered anything... sort of like a "Surprise! here is your package" type thing.:-D

The second order only has a ship date of 28/07/2014, so that is going to be a loooooong wait. :eek:

I have 4 parcels on the way from slowtech! Still trying to get tracking numbers! Package shipped 2nd of july:

Ship via - Status Tracking
International Airmail Shipped

Mine took a total of 2 weeks from ordering to local po .

On 2 occasions , consecutively

Hyphen, get a tracking number?
You can email fasttech through the tracking/support option, they reply in a day or 2 but try get some info dont just let it slide, also check with you local PO on your name, but best bet is to get a tracking number :)|

@BhavZ are there times that they dont give you tracking numbers? I Have a parcel that is shipped but there is no tracking number attached? Waiting for fasttech to reply about it :/

Hyphen, get a tracking number?
You can email fasttech through the tracking/support option, they reply in a day or 2 but try get some info dont just let it slide, also check with you local PO on your name, but best bet is to get a tracking number :)|

@BhavZ are there times that they dont give you tracking numbers? I Have a parcel that is shipped but there is no tracking number attached? Waiting for fasttech to reply about it :/
If you choose the first option, normal airmail you wont get a tracking number.

Must order with registered mail and the other paid options to get a tracking number.

I see that explains it :) I got tracking for the $1 through Sweden :D awesome @BhavZ so like you just keep waiting for a little slip of paper to say come to the post office?
Eish thats harsh lol

Back