Fasttech Shipping Time To South Africa

I see that explains it :) I got tracking for the $1 through Sweden :D awesome @BhavZ so like you just keep waiting for a little slip of paper to say come to the post office?
Eish thats harsh lol
Yip you just gotta wait for that little slip

The other option is to contact the customs office and ask them to search under your name to see if anything has arrived

I see that explains it :) I got tracking for the $1 through Sweden :D awesome @BhavZ so like you just keep waiting for a little slip of paper to say come to the post office?
Eish thats harsh lol
And that option takes ages. Happened to me once, took a month and a half from shipping.

I have (well had) three orders outstanding from Slowtech... now I only have two... the second one arrived first! Who knows where the first one is?

But based on some of the drip tips that arrived and the 4 Kayfun's I ordered for a mate I won't be ordering crap from them again in a hurry... Out of the 6 Kayfuns and Russian clones I've received from them only 2 are really usable and usable is a bit of a stretch!

My advice is that if anyone wants a decent Kayfun or Russian then either buy local so you can return it if it's crap or buy originals! One perfect original Russian 91% will keep you happy forever and 6 clones will irritate the crap out of you till you hurl them into the gorge! :rock:

@Rob Fisher whenever they've sent me something that's not right! I just take pics of it and send them a support ticket. They'll replace all item free of charge.

Re shipping, all parcels are tracked and I follow up daily. normally collect from EMS at the airport as soon as it clears customs. All of this can be followed on the signpost.com website and sapo track and trace using the intl tracking no. It arrives when it arrives. For the price we pay who cares about the shipping time?

@Rob Fisher whenever they've sent me something that's not right! I just take pics of it and send them a support ticket. They'll replace all item free of charge.

Maybe I should try that... but most of that stuff is for someone else and there is no way I'm ordering stuff for other people from Fasttech anymore because more often than not there is sadness... and I don't enjoy sadness. Ordering REO's and original Russians for other people is no issue but if anyone wants clone kak from Fasttech they are on their own from now...

Well as a new vendor I am learning that Fasttech just dont cut it. I would rather buy from alternative suppliers and pay postage to get my stuff here asap. Yeah its cool for one off items you in no need of getting in a hurry. But not worth it when you have large orders and then still having to deal with Sapo/sars etc.

Dammit FT... Saw something that was just added for cheap... and that cheap item changed to into a $50 item... Anyone know how to put the brakes on... haha

4 parcels floating out there for me :D

Which one too forget about first ...

This is what my first parcel tracking number is stating on post office website. Should I start to get exited?

7/22/2014 - 11:00 AM - Arrival at inward office of exchange - JIMC A

So, my second parcel arrived first.
Quite strange actually - hadn't received any slips from Cape Mail and I just happened to check up on the international tracking numbers - as it turns out parcel #2 was at the local post office (has been since the 16th - no slip received).
Went to pick it up and amazingly enough did not have to pay any Vat or duties. Awesome stuff.

Hopefully parcel #1 will be just as smooth sailing :)

Whoop! Notification received to collect parcel #1 at Cape Mail.
Thankfully I am going to Maitland tomorrow so I can pop in to collect.

Time to place my next order lol!!

Whoop! Notification received to collect parcel #1 at Cape Mail.
Thankfully I am going to Maitland tomorrow so I can pop in to collect.

Time to place my next order lol!!
You should have placed that order long ago. lol

This is what my first parcel tracking number is stating on post office website. Should I start to get exited?

7/22/2014 - 11:00 AM - Arrival at inward office of exchange - JIMC A
When it says "from customs" get excited of you're going to Jimc to collect it.

If not, beat your excitement to death with a large blunt instrument, and prepare to wait some more.

Sent from the Dark Side of The Force

When it says "from customs" get excited of you're going to Jimc to collect it.

If not, beat your excitement to death with a large blunt instrument, and prepare to wait some more.

It now says "held by customs"

Should I now call them and take the invoice to them?

It now says "held by customs"

Should I now call them and take the invoice to them?
Nope. It's still at customs and will be there for at least a day depending on how many parcels have cone through and how many tea breaks are being had.

Which website are you looking on? As in url?

Search sapo tracking and go to the website that starts with sms.sapo

That's the one I use.

sapo site is HANGING lol must be getting hit hard!

Back