Fasttech Shipping Time To South Africa

it just flashed a could not be found and then went white!

Parcel #1 picked up this am. Now a small breather before the process starts all over again!

I have made 3 orders from Fast Tech so far this year, 1st one took 4.5 weeks to get here (im in Cape Town btw) and the second one took 3 weeks. The third one is on its way still, its been almost 4 weeks now and i cant track it. when i asked them why i couldnt track my package they mentioned that you need to have a minimum purchase of $20 in order to get a tracking number. So there is an interesting thing to consider when buying from them.

I have made 3 orders from Fast Tech so far this year, 1st one took 4.5 weeks to get here (im in Cape Town btw) and the second one took 3 weeks. The third one is on its way still, its been almost 4 weeks now and i cant track it. when i asked them why i couldnt track my package they mentioned that you need to have a minimum purchase of $20 in order to get a tracking number. So there is an interesting thing to consider when buying from them.

iirc you can upgrade the shipping to that option for around $1

I got lucky.

4 of my 5 parcels are sat at customs right now. Hopefully I can go and collect them all at the same time...

I got lucky.

4 of my 5 parcels are sat at customs right now. Hopefully I can go and collect them all at the same time...

I so badly want to downvote this... :mad::--P:-D

one sitting, one on its way, one being packed for me...:rolleyes:

3 still floating in space for me :/
1 thats not packed yet, out of stock item :/

And it was in 2 totally seperate orders!

I suppose it's all dependent on when the plane leaves. The last one will probably only arrive in like, 2 weeks. And it's only 1 bloody item...

Come on Universe! Why do you curse us soo! :D

And it was in 2 totally seperate orders!

I suppose it's all dependent on when the plane leaves. The last one will probably only arrive in like, 2 weeks. And it's only 1 bloody item...

My last parcel would also have been 1 item... and then I thought it would be a waste to only order one thing so I added more... bloody FT...

That's how they suck you in.

It's like - ooooh, this looks good... and such a good price... i'll take one black... maybe it would look good in ss too... add that... hmm, at $2 I can live with it if it sucks... add 2... wanted to get one of these last time... add one... etc... before you know it you have a $50 parcell on its way...

Do not start browsing the other categories :D
Much bankruptcy within !

I actually had a shipment for that amount... but thankfully decided that i should take this one step at a time. lol

that $350 parcell is going to make for one hell of a vapemail post!!:eek:

Word.

Actually can't wait for it to arrive. But in light of that, I have committed to no further spending on anythiong except juice.

It's just become too much...

Waited a month exactly to get to my post office!

So worth the wait, pricing is fantastic plus the lovely folks at FT marked it as a "gift" so didn't have to pay anything:D

There is so much I wanted to buy, I capped myself at $100..... my cart is now at $550, I have been staring at it for weeks and can't bring myself to delete anything :oops:

Back