for a good course

suhail

Noob Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi any one has any unwanted gear that's cheap or evan for free would appreciate it let me know 081 016 2278 whats apo only thanks

Not to be a prick here but if you want to vape then you should have the funds to pay for your habit. We pay a lot of cash for our gear and cant just give it away for free.

Rather go to the classifieds and purchase second hand gear.

Here is the link

http://www.ecigssa.co.za/forums/for-sale/
Not really true - we do have a PIF (pay it forward) initiative and forum. Many have been helped to kick the stinky habit in this way. A great spirit in this regard on this forum.

Maybe a bit blatant as a first post without us getting to know you @suhail. Maybe PM our PIF Boss @shaunnadan to discuss this matter.

Not really true - we do have a PIF (pay it forward) initiative and forum. Many have been helped to kick the stinky habit in this way. A great spirit in this regard on this forum.

Maybe a bit blatant as a first post without us getting to know you @suhail. Maybe PM our PIF Boss @shaunnadan to discuss this matter.
@Andre I apologise I did not know we had something like PIF.

I over reacted as that was his first post.

Last edited:
I am confused is it a Golf course or a race course?
What makes this "course" so great?

@suhail What are you looking for, any thing that is "free" or do you have a specific need for something in particular?

I assume it is a "cause" in that case @VapeSnow gets rid of equipment on a daily basis just check the classifieds as he indicated.

Hi any one has any unwanted gear that's cheap or evan for free would appreciate it let me know 081 016 2278 whats apo only thanks

Hi @suhail

Welcome to the forum

Listen, we are a reasonably friendly bunch of people on here but most of us have gotten to know each other online for quite some time and we feel a sense of a bond with one another.

Coming on here and posting your first post asking for free stuff may be seen as a bit forward or out of place...

May I suggest you introduce yourself at the following thread:
http://www.ecigssa.co.za/introduce-yourselves.t24/

And once you get to know a few of the people and have spent a bit of time interacting I am sure you will be pleasantly surprised.

@suhail

Welcome to the forum.

Like @Silver suggested please go to the introduce yourself thread and tell us a bit about yourself. http://www.ecigssa.co.za/introduce-yourselves.t24/

Also please update your profile pic to something cool :)

Also please update your location so we can see where you are from.

In regards to getting some free gear we have a PIF section and all you need to do is send me a pm and we can discuss things

Hope you have a great time on the forum, it's a family of really great people once you get to know each other.

Uhm the word cheap there lol means im willing to pay ....and its the 1st time im looking to a vape as i come from a shitty twisp back round .....

So basically you have a twisp device and you want to move over to a non twisp.

I think you could just get a ego style tank to make you switch which i'm sure someone would be willing to sell you one for cheap or donate it.

Anyone know what voltage the twisp battery puts out.

The kanger protank 3 isnt that bad, brand new they are R105 from vapeclub.co.za and they cheap on coils as well. Under R 140 for 5. ( 1.6 ohm)

I'd suggest this if your budget is low and you need time to save cash and switch. At least your liquids and coils will be cheaper till you can afford a better vape.

It all depends on what your budget is.

What is your budget ?
Where in JHB are you ?

Confirm what you have and where you'd like to be? are you a mouth to lung hitter or a lung hitter?

People will be more than willing to advise you and possibly help you out with juice and or gear.

You've basically walked in a bar that serves every drink known to man and said I wanna drink for free or i'll pay to the patrons? Everyones response will be wtf?

Vaping is a journey. The best we can do is guide you so you dont buy expensive stuff you wont use.

@buzzglow thanks a million bud yeah i really dont know what im looking for hey im trying to sell my shitty twisp to get what all my mates say a mod so i dont mind as lomg as i get a mod that i can cloud the shit out of haha thanks bru

Not to be a prick here but if you want to vape then you should have the funds to pay for your habit. We pay a lot of cash for our gear and cant just give it away for free.

Rather go to the classifieds and purchase second hand gear.

Here is the link

http://www.ecigssa.co.za/forums/for-sale/

Not to be a prick but it takes a mighty high horse to tell someone else off after you've asked for stuff for a mate in the past

I fully intend to be a prick...

Don't be feeding the horsies weed, gents. They get mighty hungry.

Also messes with their GPS...

TBH, what bothers me, isn't the request for free stuff. It's the whole thing of wanting to take the communication off of the forum and onto whatsapp. Which aside from whatever the facts are. is kinda douchie.

If the forum were a lady, she'd feel mighty used.

For the record I'm in 2 whatsapp groups. But I still find time to pour some gasoline on the fires here too.

Last edited:
Also don't mean to be a prick but honestly, I think we usually give away "free" stuff because we build relationships with other members over time and understand peoples journeys and try to guide it in the right direction. The usual Twisp story should have been the start in the newbie section than later on this thread.

The last thing we want is for people to read through the forums and see 'the vaper's generosity' like stuff already given away and groups gathering together to buy a member something they really want and couldn't get on their own, and then target our forum.

Most other forums Ive been a member on, dint let you post in the classified until you reach 15-20 post in other sections. This is to screen out such behaviour. The moderators can see if it's spam to reach the post count in that time and block them if need be. Some forums also make it compulsory to introduce yourselves in the newbie section and have a complete profile with location along with the post count.

I think we need the same here???

I have also stalked the forum for many months and got valuable information before joining. I kinda already new everyone and the vendors before starting but I still thought it right to introduce myself soon after joining and trying to share my story so people had insight as to how to help me.

I'm sorry but if we end up with a bunch of ads from unknown people just asking for free stuff, the classified will lose its value. This could just have been a plain and simple wanted ad with mention of cheap or free. More so, it should not be here if the requirement is jot known but rather an advice needed in the newbies section. Even more so, if the time had been taken to check that section, so many of us have asked the question of an upgrade from a Twisp and so many options provided in every budget. I used that section and new I wanted an MVP and Nautilus mini at the time without needing to duplicate it. I found Vapeking and Vapour Mountain here where I bought them before I even joined. That is the value of this forum.

I really do take offence to this behaviour. There could be 100 WhatsApp, 50 of which could be the same thing and they could all end up sold on Junkmail making someone unknown money when there are contributors on the forum waiting for those items to go on sale at a price they can afford and never dared to ask for it for free.

Shame man he is a 19 year old kid looking to quit, probably a student doesn't seem to know how forums work. Cheap or free was what he said. Lazy kid maybe, maybe just a plea of desperation. I've been in the situation where my parents went through a rough patch, money was short and you had to hustle for smokes. It was a habit I couldn't afford but you're addicted you make a plan. If you cant help him out let it be. He purchased a twisp that like 3 months of savings when your at that age.

Guys the purpose of the forum is to help promote vaping and dropping the stinkie habit. We are a family who always are there for each other. Someone new has just joined our family. He needs help and is willing to pay or take our hand me downs.

I don't get why the judgement. As previously stated check out the classifieds section and also the pif section.

And most welcome to our awesome family @suhail

Rather buy ur 1st set up u will soon understand vapeing is not cheap.

Rather buy ur 1st set up u will soon understand vapeing is not cheap.
Lol most of us probably started out vaping thinking about how we are going to save seeing we will only need a bottle of Juice here and there.

Geez I couldn't have been more wrong lol. Vaping is not a habit. It's a hobby

@suhail a good option for you might be the ego one. A few of the vendors of the forum has it on their websites. Has awesome flavour and really good cloud production.

I don't rate it as a all day device as the battery life is very small but the upgrade battery might resolve that issues

mAN + iStick 20W or 30W is my recommendation.

TBH, spending your own cash, gives you more incentive to stick with it. IMHO

Lol most of us probably started out vaping thinking about how we are going to save seeing we will only need a bottle of Juice here and there.

Geez I couldn't have been more wrong lol. Vaping is not a habit. It's a hobby

5.5k later and 3 or so months later ( shit today is my 90th day :D )

Soo true this

Beginning of the month vaping ur good juice mid month u start looking at the swoop juice in the draw

Beginning of the month vaping ur good juice mid month u start looking at the swoop juice in the draw

Thinking a bottle of juice is half a tank of fuel so maybe I shouldn't drive around like a maniac.

Vaping : keeping drivers safe on the roads :)

5.5k later and 3 or so months later ( shit today is my 90th day :D )

Soo true this
I'm not even going to attempt to add my spend a year in. But u have had two reo minis and a grand. 3 cyclops atties.

Mech mods. Reg mods. I will jst make myself feel bad lol

Back