for a good course

:-(
I get 240km on 40 litres.
40 litres cost about £50..which is...R800 or so?
avg speed on the last tank=14km/h from my DIS on the Audi.
may as well leopard crawl around London

I had a 135i and corsair utility 1400 and they used exactly the same amount of fuel

o_O

Are you driving on an open road for the 135i to be efficient or is that Cosra worked and highly inefficient?

o_O

Are you driving on an open road for the 135i to be efficient or is that Cosra worked and highly inefficient?

I've since sold the 135 but the comparison was done driving the same roads. Partially stop and go and partially national Road. Doing exact same top speeds and revs through the gears.

o_O

I got around 350 to 400km per tank. Was acceptable for the 135 but very disappointing for the corsa

OMG you can see I'm away. Thread hijacking of note and talking about stinking cars and milage. There may be a fine or two when I get back to my kennel. ;)

Hehe! @Rob Fisher I think this thread started off on the wrong foot and possibly section so this is kind of alignment of it to bring it back into a discussion on the forum.

Well considering the name of the thread, I'm surprised golf hasn't come up.

I'm pretty sure I saw golf course and another course of sorts in one of the posts.

I got around 350 to 400km per tank. Was acceptable for the 135 but very disappointing for the corsa
Isn't the Corsa tank like half the size of the 135? And therefore half the amount of fuel per tank? technically, you should get 600-800kms of the Corsa if the tank size is the same.

Golfs don't have any better fuel consumption. Lol

Did you sort out the finer details to get things rolling ?
Um, I normally get 550kms of my Golf with usually 35-38 liters; and 300-350kms on the 335i on 58-60 liters when I fill up. Alternate between the 2 daily and same routes.

There's still a bias because I use the golf for high fuel consumption things like short stops to the shop etc and the 335 for the long open roads to bring down that scary consumption figure. Even more bias is I drive the golf like I stole it everywhere all the time. I baby the 335 in traffic, and change to manual with a light foot watching that driving consumption. The Golf is also 6 years old now and the 335i is only just turning 3.

On an open stretch the 335 gives 800+kms. Got 7.1/100kms over a 400km stretch once. That only happens once downhill to Durban though. The Golf does 550-600kms so not much worse in traffic.

500-550km to a 65ltr tank Audi A4 1.8 b4, Thats 15km 30min each way between Emmarentia and Bryanston half start stop half 80km/hr

I get 3 to 4ml on an eFest 18650 battery :p.
That's very bad consumption. Try cleaning the positive contact and using some electrical grease. also making sure the 510 pin is making contact properly. :nerd:

Yesterday morning I had to drive through to the souther suburbs to go write a exam. There was a golf course or 2 on my way. Took me hour and half to drive 40km. My Reo mini bottle was half by the time I got to the place. I get 800km to a tank of diesel. So my Reo is heavier on juice than the ranger.

Back