for a good course

@suhail as much as this seems like a thread hijack I think it also gives you an idea of why you got the earlier responses. Chat to the guys on the forum. See what we are all about and I'm sure you will find someone who is willing to help you out.
The members here are awesome and friendly. Great bunch of people. You will find out for urself real soon if you stick around

If anyone will vouch for him il throw in a mod and tank. It's an upgrade to a twisp bit not sure if "cloud the shit out of" fits the ideal description.

If anyone will vouch for him il throw in a mod and tank. It's an upgrade to a twisp bit not sure if "cloud the shit out of" fits the ideal description.

That's very generous of you. @suhail how did you come about the forum?

Haha the goblin and Goliath are like v8s they drink the juice

You have a small tank

Or I buy very pricy bottles of juice :)

Filled up the tank this morning r800 from the reserve light just coming on !!! Need to consider serious development of a teleportation device

My hilux has a dual tank. Tanks nearly 2k to fill. It's uses as much fuel as i vape juice lol

Guys u need smaller cars

Or I buy very pricy bottles of juice :)

Filled up the tank this morning r800 from the reserve light just coming on !!! Need to consider serious development of a teleportation device

Your local fake liqua store is ripping you off. R400 liqua?

My hilux has a dual tank. Tanks nearly 2k to fill. It's uses as much fuel as i vape juice lol

The other tank you use for the protein shakes

I had a 135i and corsair utility 1400 and they used exactly the same amount of fuel

I have a lotus 7 with a cosworth engine and 40weber side drafts

My fuel gauge is inversely proportional to my rev counter.

You really shouldn't be bothered with measuring fuel consumption lol.

If you know what the fuel gauge is doing you not driving it like you suppose to

You really shouldn't be bothered with measuring fuel consumption lol.

If you know what the fuel gauge is doing you not driving it like you suppose to

So I got myself a new laser cut dash today and was busy working on the placement for the gauges. The tech asks me what order they need to be and I tell him to put the fuel gauge on the other end. I just need to see speedo , oil pressure and water temp

So I got myself a new laser cut dash today and was busy working on the placement for the gauges. The tech asks me what order they need to be and I tell him to put the fuel gauge on the other end. I just need to see speedo , oil pressure and water temp

Take the fuel gauge out and replace it with a boost gauge and the goodies that make it work. For fuel gauge put in a big red light. When almost empty red light shines in eyes

Take the fuel gauge out and replace it with a boost gauge and the goodies that make it work. For fuel gauge put in a big red light. When almost empty red light shines in eyes

No boost, completely NA.

It's a fully road legal car but also class c race ready. Current time for swartkops is around 1:35

Shaun is that a kit Lotus?

Yes. I built it over a year ago but I've gotten it fully registered (the legal route) and restored to original. Apart from the interior it's matched to the early lotus designs just before The berkin.

Back