Rob Fisher

ECIGSSA Admin
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
FINES MASTER
LV

Awards
The forum will experience some slowdowns and occasional outages today! The technical boys are upgrading the software to the latest version!
Financing-Infrastructure.jpg

Aha! I was wondering what was happening. Hope all goes well guys!

Just wanted to say a big thanks to the team for their maintenance today and keeping the lights on here for us ecigssa addicts :) you guys are legends and deserve to be commended! Thank you from all the ecigssa members!

We are up and running but a lot of changes and upgrades will still be happing. Please be patient with the technical boys!
7039866_0.png

:campeon: Congratulations on the upgrade .... now for the smilies/emoticons

so for instance the Classifieds, for sale, wanted and trades will no longer all be in one feed ?

:b1: the smileys and emoticons are still there, just click on the smiley up top when you add a new post, it comes in a dropdown to select. To add a reaction to the post just hover over the thumbs-up on the bottom of a post, the rest pops up to select. Gonna take some time to adjust and I am sure it will still be fine tuned. Good thing we know vape gear does not get shipped from China in a day... will check in later again to see what is plotting. A lot of redundant info has been removed from the screen, which is a good thing. Clutter just takes up space for something useful rather. Glad to see that ECIGSSA and all of you are still here though, we got this far, we'll make it through this.

I liked being able to jump to the latest posts in the different forums through that box on the top (especially the classifieds and the off topic parts). This new one will take some getting used to. It's not that I hate this new theme, but currently I prefer the old one.

Please tell me there will be a dark theme this time round.

Preferred the old but no doubt will prefer this in time!

I liked being able to jump to the latest posts in the different forums through that box on the top (especially the classifieds and the off topic parts). This new one will take some getting used to. It's not that I hate this new theme, but currently I prefer the old one.

Please tell me there will be a dark theme this time round.

Agree with you on that one, A dark theme will look nice but I have had a look around and don't see an option for it in my account preferences.

It's a bit confusing though... What's the difference between "hottest" and "most seen" threads? Why so few threads on the upper "stats" window?
I'm kind of missing that old window already with shortcuts to the most relevant sub forums

YAY! I see the navigation window I so love returned! Thank you guys.

Now if you could add that dark theme .... :angel:

Back