Fresh Juice After 2 Hours In A Ultrasonic Cleaner With Hot Water.

OK got the tool box out and changed the Swiss plus to a SA version!
View attachment 11039

A few bottom fed atties going in for cleaning... now let's hope I can rember which bit goes with what!
View attachment 11040

How long does one leave the goodies in for? I see the standard time is 2 minutes... I have given them 3 cycles...

Can i say apart from the great plug job rob thats one awesome collection u got going on there in the background lol

And I'm out for the day bonding with my girls. I need to get home and clean some more stuff. :)

Sent from my REO filled with VM Menthol Ice with a drop of coconut!

And I'm out for the day bonding with my girls. I need to get home and clean some more stuff. :)

Sent from my REO filled with VM Menthol Ice with a drop of coconut!
Rob. I also buy a 2liter of alcohol 70% from the chemist. Use a 50/50 mix and clean anything that needs a degrease clean. Includes jewellery, glasses etc.

Rob. I also buy a 2liter of alcohol 70% from the chemist. Use a 50/50 mix and clean anything that needs a degrease clean. Includes jewellery, glasses etc.

Thanks @Rowan Francis! Will get some on Monday! Thanks for your help on this one again! I'm actually surprised how well it works!

Surgical Spirits? What i got from the pharmacy seemed very weak,...and then i found out it might contain methanol, and it was more expensive than vodka, so i gave up on it.

uploadfromtaptalk1410034100471.jpg

Anything that needs a special clean gets this undiluted, including circuit boards.
Best soap I use is the concentrate clean green and hot water.

wow! Thanks! So i must ask them for that. Is 70% more than vodka?

btw, Clean Green, i used it for years, cleaning bike stuff - and for dishwashing detergent when i ran out of Sunlight, but then i got something better - according to so many guys on the car detailing forum - and it doesn't stink - after years of Clean Green, i eventually found the smell to be disgusting. Blade...

blade_5l.png

Last edited:
Thanks @Cat for that will look out for some of that...

Back