Introduce Yourselves:

Haha..... Im hooked..... To another level.... I buy and sell devices so when sell one of mines I upgrade.... We need to make this forum cloudy :D
Most welcome, @Zuzu. Yes, we are all hooked on way or the other. You will now have our classifieds to sell as well. Happy vaping.

Welcome @Zuzu88 - you have come to the right place ;-)
This forum rocks!

Hello Vapers! It's great to know that the vaper community is growing steadily!

Hi All

Thanks for the warm welcome and all the advice! Much appreciated :)
Receiving my 1st ever vapelicious order (starter kit and some juice) today so it's "do or die" time!
3 stinkies left in the pack and then I'm going cold turkey - vape only from tonight! Excited much! ;)

Good luck. May the vaping forces be with you

Welcome @CapeVape , believe you will find everything regarding vaping and more on this great forum.

Hi All

Thanks for the warm welcome and all the advice! Much appreciated :)
Receiving my 1st ever vapelicious order (starter kit and some juice) today so it's "do or die" time!
3 stinkies left in the pack and then I'm going cold turkey - vape only from tonight! Excited much! ;)

Welcome @GeoJane - keep us updated on your progress and don't feel bad when you fall for the odd stinkie in the beginning. I can vouch that vaping becomes much more enjoyable than smoking in no time!

welcome guys!!!

good to have you here

Typing this with the last sweet damn whiff of a Stuyvie Blue still lingering on my fingers...
This here NOOB is going to hit the road now folks - time to collect my vaping goodies :D

If I've not reverted to the dark side (stinkies) by tomorrow morning I will update regarding my vaping initiation!

Typing this with the last sweet damn whiff of a Stuyvie Blue still lingering on my fingers...
This here NOOB is going to hit the road now folks - time to collect my vaping goodies :D

If I've not reverted to the dark side (stinkies) by tomorrow morning I will update regarding my vaping initiation!
All the best. Do not be too hard on yourself. Many peeps vape and cut down gradually on the stinkies. Please read this thread: http://www.ecigssa.co.za/index.php?threads/what-to-expect-on-you-vaping-journey.813/

It took me about 9 days to wean myself off stinkies after I started vaping.

I was on 20-25 stinkies per day.

After I started on Twisp (to see if I could cut down stinkies), I smoked about 10 per day for a few days.

Then I got more ejuice flavours and was so busy trying them out that I didn't realise I had not smoked stinkies much. (And obviously less cravings) Another 2 or 3 days of about 5 per day.

The last few days of stinkies really started tasting bad. Then one day I had no stinkies. (I think that was day 8) On day 9 I tried one and nearly threw up. That was it. Stinkies over.

Good luck @GeoJane

Welcome! Welcome everyone and congratulations! Such inspiring stories so far! Let's keep the momentum!

Lee

It took me about 9 days to wean myself off stinkies after I started vaping.

I was on 20-25 stinkies per day.

After I started on Twisp (to see if I could cut down stinkies), I smoked about 10 per day for a few days.

Then I got more ejuice flavours and was so busy trying them out that I didn't realise I had not smoked stinkies much. (And obviously less cravings) Another 2 or 3 days of about 5 per day.

The last few days of stinkies really started tasting bad. Then one day I had no stinkies. (I think that was day 8) On day 9 I tried one and nearly threw up. That was it. Stinkies over.

Good luck @GeoJane

Been stinkie free for nearly 18 hours... not going to be too hard on myself if I do cave (thanks @Matthee for the vaping journey link).

Every time I do get a craving for a stinkie I look at my e-cig and tell myself "this is your cigarette now" :eek:haha!

My initial noob vaping experience thus far has been positive, still going strong! Which reminds me - I should take a vape break right about now...

Been stinkie free for nearly 18 hours... not going to be too hard on myself if I do cave (thanks @Matthee for the vaping journey link).

Every time I do get a craving for a stinkie I look at my e-cig and tell myself "this is your cigarette now" :eek:haha!

My initial noob vaping experience thus far has been positive, still going strong! Which reminds me - I should take a vape break right about now...
Awesome stuff! Strongs @GeoJane !

Great...do not be afraid to take a vape break all the time, especially in the beginning. If you cannot where you are, you must learn to stealth vape.

Back