Introduce Yourselves:

Welcome @VapeSnow and @oombok and all other noobs to the site. I'm sure you'll find.this forum extremely informative and helpful.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Hi

My name is James and I live in the Highway area (KZN). I work for an IT company but am dabbling in a couple of other things as well.

I have been Vaping for over a year now. Started on the twisp, as I am sure a lot of other people did too. Fortunately, I jumped on the web soon after starting and quickly realised that there is life after twisp, and it most certainly doesn't have to include stinkies. My current flavour of choice is VM4 from Oupa, but I am very keen to also start trying some of the imported gourmet stuff that some of the resellers are bringing in.

Happy Vaping everyone... this really is the best thing since..well... cigarettes.

oh, i was supposed to introduce myself... :/

i'm new/not so new to vaping. got a twisp almost a year ago. it's been an on/off journey due to... anyway, it's a twisp.
i saw all these advanced e-cigs from friends in tha overseas, just never realised all this stuff was also available in sa.

got a vision 2 spinner battery the other day, so i must be on the right path now. right? burning my poor twisp coils to coal now...

Welcome @bjorn. Yip there are many local options available. Check out the vendors/resellers sub forum for local e-tailers.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

shot! this is like NA meetings. Nicotine Anonymous. I say, 'Hi, my name is Björn', and everyone now replies, "hiii b....." altogether now....

no, we're quitting nicotine, or maybe not... cigarettes!!

hehe! well, same here, but only for now. as far as addictions go, i'd prefer to only have my caffeine addiction and nothing else.

hehe! well, same here, but only for now. as far as addictions go, i'd prefer to only have my caffeine addiction and nothing else.

Well good luck on that, like they say it all starts with your will

yeah. it seems that's not enough for me right now though :-D

Hi everyone.

So I've finally decided to introduce myself... Been following this forum for about 2 months now and am addicted to it...

Anyway, started cheating on Peter Styvesant, after a 14 year relationship, about a month ago with a Vision Spinner 2 and a mPT3. It's been 27 days since I last touched Peter and have no plans on going back. Problem though... I'm more addicted to vaping - can't stop reading about it and learning about better equipment etc, never mind the never-ending hunt for that perfect juice. So much for quitting one addiction and replacing it... My wife is really happy I've quit the stinkies but isn't impressed that I'm spending much more money and time on vaping.

So glad to be a part of this helpful, useful and super friendly place where I can share my new found passion!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Hi everyone.

So I've finally decided to introduce myself... Been following this forum for about 2 months now and am addicted to it...

Anyway, started cheating on Peter Styvesant, after a 14 year relationship, about a month ago with a Vision Spinner 2 and a mPT3. It's been 27 days since I last touched Peter and have no plans on going back. Problem though... I'm more addicted to vaping - can't stop reading about it and learning about better equipment etc, never mind the never-ending hunt for that perfect juice. So much for quitting one addiction and replacing it... My wife is really happy I've quit the stinkies but isn't impressed that I'm spending much more money and time on vaping.

So glad to be a part of this helpful, useful and super friendly place where I can share my new found passion!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Well... all that is left to say is... WELCOME @Mike_E

Ja hey, sorry Peter. But I found someone else. It's not you it's me, hey. Now to navigate this vast new universe of vaping. I'm still lost... really, really need that ship to come in now...

Back