iStick by EleafUS

I wish I had found this forum before I bought an Eleaf Ikit from them, they are ripoffs. R700 for a non-VV 1000mah device, and they sell the coils (single) at R40 a pop. And they aren't even knowledgeable about vaping - when my juice was tasting burnt due to the wick being burnt out, they told me that's what the juice is supposed to taste like.

Liqua juices at R150 for 30ml.

They are on this forum, by the way.

Was hoping more people who purchased the iStick would be posting their impressions here as I'm definitely swayed into buying one. Also I'm waiting for my BVC coils from Vapour Mountain to be delivered to my office as my only resort at the moment is my mPT3 with a dying Kanger coil. :eek:

From what I've read, people are generally enjoying them.

But I havent had a thorough look.

Was hoping more people who purchased the iStick would be posting their impressions here as I'm definitely swayed into buying one. Also I'm waiting for my BVC coils from Vapour Mountain to be delivered to my office as my only resort at the moment is my mPT3 with a dying Kanger coil. :eek:

I purchased one from Eciggies recently and have been using it now for a week.
Generally I'm used to using an MVP, CLK1280 or a Panzer Mech Mod, so this is definitely the Tom Thumb of my collection - initially I thought the small size would bother me, but it doesn't at all. Fits comfortably in my hand and all my regular clearo's work well with it (Aerotank Mega, Gladius Aspire Nautilus Mini) there is a slight overhang with the Mega, but that is to be expected and it doesn't look at all weird. She weighs in at 153grams with the Mega on and 89grams on her own. Included is an adaptor for skirted clearo's like the MPT3 and everything on this product is really well made.
Battery life is pretty decent too. I haven't played around too much with the settings yet - it's just been too hectic to play this week and I am running it on 6 watts at the moment.
In my opinion at this price point the iStick is great as a secondary device or to use in the car while driving.

Generally I'm used to using an MVP, CLK1280 or a Panzer Mech Mod, so this is definitely the Tom Thumb of my collection - initially I thought the small size would bother me, but it doesn't at all. Fits comfortably in my hand and all my regular clearo's work well with it (Aerotank Mega, Gladius Aspire Nautilus Mini) there is a slight overhang with the Mega, but that is to be expected and it doesn't look at all weird. She weighs in at 153grams with the Mega on and 89grams on her own. Included is an adaptor for skirted clearo's like the MPT3 and everything on this product is really well made.
Battery life is pretty decent too. I haven't played around too much with the settings yet - it's just been too hectic to play this week and I am running it on 6 watts at the moment.
In my opinion at this price point the iStick is great as a secondary device or to use in the car while driving.

If you had to pick between the MVP2 and the iStick as a first buy, having experienced both?

Thanks for the review Kim!
May I ask how much did you buy it for from ECiggies? (I can't find it on their website)

Thanks for the review Kim!
May I ask how much did you buy it for from ECiggies? (I can't find it on their website)
Hi Brommer, I can't find it either - perhaps they are sold out?
Best is to contact @Silverbear from Eciggies I am sure he will be able to advise you further

Lovely impressions @KimH
Thanks very much

I'm one of those stupid shmucks that bought the iStick from vapeshop.
It's a really great device but I feel really really ripped off!
I didn't know any better at the time as I was just focusing on getting off the cigarettes and hadn't met any of you guys yet.

I just ordered a second one from Vapeclub and I'm ecstatic about the price.

I could throw the other one at Vapeshop but it's just too small to do any damage (that's not to say the weight of the device isn't just right) and I love it too much.

I have honestly only noticed the vape is a little too warm for the first 20 minutes after a full charge then it's just like any other good vv/vw mod.

Battery life is exceptional and it will usually last me almost 3 days unless I'm hitting my rebuildables really hard in the evenings.

I have not had any issues with it besides the ego adapter which wares out really quickly and stuffs with the ohm reader.

I have ordered a Hana 30w from fast tech just to try out (and I can't find one here for less then R950) but I will probably be waiting until the second coming for it due to the God damned post office.

Just by the way the DNA doesn't step down either so why worry.

It works great.
It's friggin tiny.
It's great to hold.
And you don't light it on fire and breath in the fumes.

What's not to love?

I
@Moshe - you should tell them that they ripped you off.

That's bull....

Thanks, I intend to but I'm fairly certain I would get the same result shouting at my cat. (I would never shout at my cat)

Ya you wouldn't get anywhere, but it's nice just to let someone know that you know.

Yah, I'll pop in and have a word but you know that's business, supply and demand.
Basically rip people off as much as you can before they notice.

You think Apple products cost to make what they sell them for.

It's a balancing act that always ends with us getting ripped off but once the tables turn they just won't ever get any business from me again (not that it will help as there are a million more idiots waiting in line)

Since then I have met a ton of great people in this forum and I'm very happy to be part of the community.

Most of the shops have great prices (love VapeKing and VapeClub) and the people are amazing.

There will always be that guy ruining it for everyone and in this case it just happens to be VapeShop but at the end of the day at least I'm not smoking anymore.

Last edited:
I'm one of those stupid shmucks that bought the iStick from vapeshop.
It's a really great device but I feel really really ripped off!
I didn't know any better at the time as I was just focusing on getting off the cigarettes and hadn't met any of you guys yet.

I just ordered a second one from Vapeclub and I'm ecstatic about the price.

I could throw the other one at Vapeshop but it's just too small to do any damage (that's not to say the weight of the device isn't just right) and I love it too much.

I have honestly only noticed the vape is a little too warm for the first 20 minutes after a full charge then it's just like any other good vv/vw mod.

Battery life is exceptional and it will usually last me almost 3 days unless I'm hitting my rebuildables really hard in the evenings.

I have not had any issues with it besides the ego adapter which wares out really quickly and stuffs with the ohm reader.

I have ordered a Hana 30w from fast tech just to try out (and I can't find one here for less then R950) but I will probably be waiting until the second coming for it due to the God damned post office.

Just by the way the DNA doesn't step down either so why worry.

It works great.
It's friggin tiny.
It's great to hold.
And you don't light it on fire and breath in the fumes.

What's not to love?
Thanks for your impressions. I am not a fan of adapters. The higher the resistance of the coil the lower you can step in voltage. And the opposite is true for higher power - the lower the resistance of the coil, the higher you can go in power. Of course, you cannot go below 1.0 ohm on the iStick.

S
Thanks for your impressions. I am not a fan of adapters. The higher the resistance of the coil the lower you can step in voltage. And the opposite is true for higher power - the lower the resistance of the coil, the higher you can go in power. Of course, you cannot go below 1.0 ohm on the iStick.

Spot on.
If you could go sub ohm your minimum voltage would be through the roof.

As per your advise in another thread of mine, I find the sweet spot is between 1.1 and 1.5 on the istick.

I really wish I had seen this on Saturday when I purchased my iStick from said vendor. Loving the the vape and glad to know they will never receive my repeat business. Nice margin there!

It is sad that in an industry that is as community driven as vaping there are still people who behave this way.

Best way to deal with them is to spread the word and stop supporting them, this way they will go under or come to their senses - either way, it will prevent the uninformed public from being extorted by their greedy ways.

And just on the opposite side, let's again thank Vape Club (and all the other awesome vendors here) for doing such a bang up job and being part of the community :clap:

I really wish I had seen this on Saturday when I purchased my iStick from said vendor. Loving the the vape and glad to know they will never receive my repeat business. Nice margin there!

Sorry I didn't mean to disagree with your post I meant to agree, I fixed it.

I'm sorry but 100% margin is beyond explanation.

I supply retailers who are in prime malls, and they charge the same as my dealers that work from home.

In my industry pricing is controlled because we can. So if we catch on to a dealer marking something up beyond reasonable margins, we don't supply them.

The problem I see here is that Joe public don't know much about vaping. I would easily have payed R1200 for it, had I not known better.

The "we pay rent" line doesn't cut it with me. Sell more, rip off less. The formula will still get to the end result.

So far I am actually surprised by the response but I'm fairly certain it is just to circumvent backlash from the community.

Rack up a win for Ecigssa!

Back