Liqua - Juice Reviews

ET

Vaping Addict
Supporting Vendor
VIP
LV

Awards
got a bunch of new stuff today thanks to andre'. first off maybe under the ejuice reviews, we need subcategories for each name brand. So people can click on liqua, then people can post a new topic for each different flavour. Yes i know it's a bit more fiddly but will make it so much easier for anyone (new and old) to comment and post about each different flavour and not have to search or troll through what will end up being pages and pages of nattering to find the gold nuggets. Hmmm, if some boozes have gold flakes in them, could that be done to ejuices also? will make 5pawns look cheap :p

French Pipe Tobacco
70PG/30VG
First ever tobaccy flavour for me and wow it's nice. I don't have the worlds best tastebuds for discerning flavours and such, but it is nice. Very very nice. Mine came in 24mg/ml strength that i diluted down to 12 mg/ml with some pg and vg. Tried to keep the same ratio as what it says on the tin. I would say it has a nice mellow tobacco taste with a sweetness to it that i very much approve of. No wonder andre' sent it too me, too sweet for him but me likey a lots.

Tiramisu

I loved it in the beginning, it was also my first flavour. Then I got the virus (finding more and more different ones), and when I bought the second time Tiramisu....well, its not the ultimate anymore.
I would still say its quite alright, it has chocolate, vanilla and coffee mixed.

My Rating: 6/10

I mostly used the ZMax with either Mini ProTank or EVOD tanks. Set to 7-9W. And don't forget: taste is subjective ;)

Edith says: tried it again today, after 2 months....yuk, disgusting. Obviously my taste buds have changed since the first bottle (I was still smoking 5 cigs a day back then).

New rating: 1/10

Last edited:
Energy Drink

Good flavour, I think it comes quite close to the drink with the wings. It has a decent throat hit.

My Rating: 7/10

I mostly used the ZMax with either Mini ProTank or EVOD tanks. Set to 7-9W. And don't forget: taste is subjective ;)

Last edited:
Apple

Also one that I rated quite high in the beginning; but when I had a tank filled the other day I found it not enough "Apple" for me. Still got a good Granny Smith flavour and a decent TH again.

Last edited:
Citrus Mix

Don't like it at all. It tastes like a mix of lemon, orange and tangerine...but it leaves a strange aftertaste and sensation in the throat. My biggest disappointment so far, as I like sour flavours.

My Rating: 1/10

Last edited:
Traditional Tobacco

Really enjoy this flavour, has a sweetish aftertaste which can however become a bit "boring" if chain vaped. Gives me both a good vape and throat hit.

My Rating
8/10

French Pipe

OMG - Puke
LOL, in my opinion has a very strong pungent taste which is far too strong for my liking. As per Denizenz's review above, maybe I should try and dilute this mix a bit and try again

My Rating
-1/10

Blue Berry & Berry Mix

Got these flavours for my Ball & Chain and she seems to enjoy them on their own or as a mix with plain tobacco. Personally I cant really distinguish the difference in flavour between the two, hence the joint review. I'm not a fruiti fan but can tolerate a tank of each every now and then. Average vape and average TH.

My rating
5/10

Berry Mix

Confused. No berry flavour, tastes like sour pineapple to me. Not impressed.

I must say that I'm not a fan of Liqua juices. Waisted alot of money on them. May be awesome to some, but not for me.

Apple

Also one that I rated quite high in the beginning; but when I had a tank filled the other day I found it not enough "Apple" for me. Still got a good Granny Smith flavour and a decent TH again.

Tom, what was the nic strength of your Liqua Apple?

I'm trying to figure out why the Liqua Apple I have is unvapeable! PG/VG? Nic? Bad batch or just plain bad product? I've been vaping for about 3 months and have been using various TopQ 12mg flavours which I've been enjoying, I'm unsure of the PG/VG ratio as it isn't stated on the bottle or website. I couldn't get any TopQ so went ahead and bought 2x 30ml of the Liqua Apple 18mg along with berry mix and cola which are vapeable but the flavour isn't great.

I've even gone as far as diluting the apple to 50/50 with VG but there's still a harsh chemical taste and very little flavour.

My body just rejects the vape. I would compare the experience of vaping this e-liquid to drinking vinegar, but I've seen loads of positive reviews so I don't understand.

Thoughts?

eGo-V V3 Mega @ 7W & iClear16

Tom, what was the nic strength of your Liqua Apple?

I'm trying to figure out why the Liqua Apple I have is unvapeable! PG/VG? Nic? Bad batch or just plain bad product? I've been vaping for about 3 months and have been using various TopQ 12mg flavours which I've been enjoying, I'm unsure of the PG/VG ratio as it isn't stated on the bottle or website. I couldn't get any TopQ so went ahead and bought 2x 30ml of the Liqua Apple 18mg along with berry mix and cola which are vapeable but the flavour isn't great.

I've even gone as far as diluting the apple to 50/50 with VG but there's still a harsh chemical taste and very little flavour.

My body just rejects the vape. I would compare the experience of vaping this e-liquid to drinking vinegar, but I've seen loads of positive reviews so I don't understand.

Thoughts?

eGo-V V3 Mega @ 7W & iClear16

howdy @vape9

Sorry to just jump in here!

But I've vaped many a bottle of the Liqua Apple over the last 2 years (in fact that and the Cherry is about the only 2 I can stand from them) The apple should almost taste like an Apple Sours shot, little bit sour but not as sweet. They were all 18mg. I think they are all 70/30 PG/VG juices. Every one I've had has been the same.

It COULD be that you just have a bad batch there perhaps. The Liqua flavours have never been in your face strong, kind of mellow like. It shouldn't have that strong chemical taste!!

I bought the Tiramisu once, after reading many people raved about it. It came all sealed. but was a dark dark brown colour. Tastes like old burned socks, never bought one again. Maybe just a bad batch as well.

It sucks though to have 60mls of juice that's unvapable, sorry buddy!! I know how that feels.......

where did you buy it from @vape9 ? Giz and I bought Liqua from a fleamarket when we first started vaping and were nooby noobs and it was horrible - was clearly fake

for what its worth, i only use Liqua

ive never tried any other juice yet o_O

and i kinda like it.

currently im using watermelon, blue berry and mint. the watermelon is lovely

Hey @Stroodlepuff. It was from one of the online shops (also on the forum) but won't say who because it's not their fault. Definitely a genuine product, did some checking to find out what to look for in the fakes :) Seeing more positive comments I'm convinced it's a bad batch. What upsets me more than the wasted cash is that I managed to get my father a smoker for 50+ years, dead set in his ways to start vaping, which was going well for 3 months. Gave him a bottle of the apple and he said it was burning his lungs so he went back to analogues! Luckily back on track now...

Not sure if you bought it from us, but if anybody gets a 'bad batch' or whatever, please let us know - we obviously don't make the stuff and don't test every single bottle - I'd much rather send the stuff back to the supplier than have customers lose money

that is strange....i had some Apple left in a bottle, and tried it again the other day. I still like it, it is the only Liqua flavor I would buy again, although 18mg nic is too strong now. But I am too busy atm with all the other good stuff out there :D

For the Tiramisu....it was my very first flavor ever vaped, and loved it so much that i bought another one when it was finished. I can't stand it anymore! I did not touch it again, until 2 days ago. dripped it, pulled 3 times....and had to change the wick! :mad: Unreal, how the taste changed. I guess it was because I still smoked with the first one. So, there it is...a nearly full bottle of it, and it will definitely collect dust from now on....

edited the Tiramisu review http://www.ecigssa.co.za/index.php?threads/liqua.468/#post-5777 accordingly

Last edited:
that is strange....i had some Apple left in a bottle, and tried it again the other day. I still like it, it is the only Liqua flavor I would buy again, although 18mg nic is too strong now. But I am too busy atm with all the other good stuff out there :D

For the Tiramisu....it was my very first flavor ever vaped, and loved it so much that i bought another one when it was finished. I can't stand it anymore! I did not touch it again, until 2 days ago. dripped it, pulled 3 times....and had to change the wick! :mad: Unreal, how the taste changed. I guess it was because I still smoked with the first one. So, there it is...a nearly full bottle of it, and it will definitely collect dust from now on....

why not sell it :)

Liqua is a favorite of many people i know, and i respect that as that is what keeps them off analogues. Heck, it was what i also vaped when i started. After trying other flavours from overseas vendors, i didn't like it that much anymore, or well i thought i didn't. Just the other day i cracked open a bottle of Mixed Berry, after not having it for months, and i enjoyed it so much, Yumm.. :)

yeah...that was my thought too, lemme try again. but that was just a very bad one. Anyway, if the taste box starts going I would sponsor it for others to try ;) until then it will occupy fridge space. or if anyone in my area wants it?

@Tom, do you keep your juices in the fridge?

started with liqua still enjoy 50/50 mint and turkish it's a decent all day vape . also dependent on setup.
Cuban is good but very potent.
also menthol zero with vg use to give me plumes in my rsst and a very cooling vape.

admittedly I have evolved to more refined juices with more complex flavours.

sent from my EviC 2.0

E-liquids shouldn't be kept in the fridge, as it separates the ingredients, does the exact opposite of steeping.

Liqua is a favorite of many people i know, and i respect that as that is what keeps them off analogues. Heck, it was what i also vaped when i started. After trying other flavours from overseas vendors, i didn't like it that much anymore, or well i thought i didn't. Just the other day i cracked open a bottle of Mixed Berry, after not having it for months, and i enjoyed it so much, Yumm.. :)
Liqua Mixed Berry is all HRH vapes, and I have given her many other flavours to try.
yeah...that was my thought too, lemme try again. but that was just a very bad one. Anyway, if the taste box starts going I would sponsor it for others to try ;) until then it will occupy fridge space. or if anyone in my area wants it?
Keep for the Taste Box, Tom. Will try to set it up soon.

I started on Liqua but as my tastebuds stared recovering I found that the flavors where to hectic and moved to the most neutral one which I thought was vanilla. Then I started looking and found lots of other brands available. I still enjoy Liqua coffee but gave most of my liqua stash away to friends who started vaping. My personal taste seems to be subtle flavoring but liqua did get me started.

Back