Liqua - Juice Reviews

Be careful on your quest for new flavours and new juice... I have found that most of the Juices available are pretty KAK! I just emptied 4 x mPT2 tanks down the drain and cleaned them... was bored this morning so started testing some of the juices I have been getting...

ill be going VM all the way

VM rocks

But after no good luck with Liqua's sample pack of 10 flavours I discovered their Cuban Cigar tobacco which works really nicely on the basic equipment. I now use it as my portable vape when i go out to meetings.

I also think one's taste changes quite a bit. What I thought was not so good before I quite like now. Also, the juices do taste very different on different equipment.

I doubt if you absolutely hate a juice you will ever absolutely love it on different equipment. But for those that you are unsure about, especially for newer vapers on more standard equipment going through taste bud reconstruction, dont chuck the juice yet. Wait a bit.

VM rocks

But after no good luck with Liqua's sample pack of 10 flavours I discovered their Cuban Cigar tobacco which works really nicely on the basic equipment. I now use it as my portable vape when i go out to meetings.

I also think one's taste changes quite a bit. What I thought was not so good before I quite like now. Also, the juices do taste very different on different equipment.

I doubt if you absolutely hate a juice you will ever absolutely love it on different equipment. But for those that you are unsure about, especially for newer vapers on more standard equipment going through taste bud reconstruction, dont chuck the juice yet. Wait a bit.
Good advice, has happened to me....

VM rocks

I agree with you @Silver. It definitely depends on the kit. I have been vaping ecto and found it quite bitter in my mPT2 (I enjoyed it but it lacked a bit of something something for me). In my dripper I have a new found love for it as the flavour has changed quite a bit in the dripper. Both tones of the juice come through a lot more and have noticed that the juice is noticeably sweeter in my dripper.

Lovely stuff @BhavZ, what power are you vaping at on the dripper?

Yip, on higher heat the sweet tones do become more pronounced. Not always to my liking, but fortunately I like throat hit and the higher position of the coil for throat hit also brings the acid (?) tones more to the front.

currently running the dripper at 10watts and when I want a kick to the face I take it up to 12watts. Tried running it at 15watts but that is a bit much for me, no burnt taste but the kick is way too heavy for me.

Watermelon

Picked up 30ml at 18mg of this stuff in May, tried in mPT3, evod, Kayfun and dripper, flavour doesn't vary much from 1.6 ohm to 0.5 ohm. It's a very strong flavour and very artificial, nothing like biting into a freshly sliced watermelon on a hot summers day. Extremely disappointed with this juice.

Makes me think of this:

image.jpg

To get it to a vapable level I add 2 or 3 drops of pure VG to about 8 drops of the Liqua and then a drop or two of menthol to cool it down a bit.

I started vaping just over 3 weeks ago and have only been using Liqua, these are the few I've tried out so far.

I'm using a Vision Spinner 2 and Kangertech Genitank Mini - the different voltage settings really help bring out different notes of the various flavours.

Bright Tobacco

This was recommended to me by the sales guy at the Vape Shop in Melrose, according to him it is the closest in taste to Peter Stuyvesant Blue which I used to smoke. It has a nice tobacco taste but there is a hint of sweetness which gets a bit too much if vaping on it all day.

Good throat hit.

My rating: 6/10

Berry Mix

Definitely one of my favourite liquids and I can vape on it all day. It has an interesting mix of sweet and sour notes that I just don't get bored of. This one has really helped keeping me off the anologues.

Moderate throat hit.

My rating: 9/10

Two Mints

This is a bit too strong for me to vape on its own, but it performs really well as something to mix with other flavours to add a bit of punch. I especially like it with the Bright Tobacco to give me the Menthol cigarette feeling. Also works well with the Berry Mix.

Great throat hit.

My rating: 7/10 for its utility

Energy Drink

My favourite flavour so far, smells like the drink that gives you wings and comes pretty darn close to the taste. I swear I can even taste the caffeine on higher voltage settings.

Great throat hit.

My Rating: 9/10

Blueberry

Does taste like a berry of some sort, can't quite tell whether it's blueberry or not. Smells amazing though!

Minimal throat hit

My rating: 7/10

French Pipe Tobacco

I am on the fence with this one and keep shifting to one side or the other with each drag. On one hand there is a sickly sweet undertone which can be overwhelming, but with the Vision Spinner on full power it brings out a delicious roasted flavour with a classy aftertaste that makes me want to try again. The smell is horrible though and lingers for a while.

Decent throat hit.

My rating: 5/10

Cuban Cigar Tobocco

Yuk!

My rating: 2/10

EDIT - after letting French Pipe and Cuban Cigar steep for a few days, they improved significantly - have re-reviewed them below.

Last edited:
I started vaping just over 3 weeks ago and have only been using Liqua, these are the few I've tried out so far.

I'm using a Vision Spinner 2 and Kangertech Genitank Mini - the different voltage settings really help bring out different notes of the various flavours.

Bright Tobacco

This was recommended to me by the sales guy at the Vape Shop in Melrose, according to him it is the closest in taste to Peter Stuyvesant Blue which I used to smoke. It has a nice tobacco taste but there is a hint of sweetness which gets a bit too much if vaping on it all day.

Good throat hit.

My rating: 6/10

Berry Mix

Definitely one of my favourite liquids and I can vape on it all day. It has an interesting mix of sweet and sour notes that I just don't get bored of. This one has really helped keeping me off the anologues.

Moderate throat hit.

Two Mints

This is a bit too strong for me to vape on it's own, but it performs really well as something to mix with other flavours to add a bit of punch. I especially like it with the Bright Tobacco to give me the Menthol cigarette feeling. Also works well with the Berry Mix.

Great throat hit.

My rating: 7/10 for its utility

Energy Drink

My favourite flavour so far, smells like the drink that gives you wings and comes pretty darn close to the taste. I swear I can even taste the caffeine on higher voltage settings.

Great throat hit.

My Rating: 9/10

Blueberry

Does taste like a berry of some sort, can't quite tell whether it's blueberry or not. Smells amazing though!

Minimal throat hit

My rating: 7/10

French Pipe Tobacco

I am on the fence with this one and keep shifting to one side or the other with each drag. On one hand there is a sickly sweet undertone which can be overwhelming, but with the Vision Spinner on full power it brings out a delicious roasted flavour with a classy aftertaste that makes me want to try again. The smell is horrible though and lingers for a while.

Decent throat hit.

Cuban Cigar Tobocco

Yuk!

My rating: 2/10

Try traditional tobacco and tiramisu.
Those are the best flavours i think.

Try traditional tobacco and tiramisu.
Those are the best flavours i think.

Do you mean mixed together?

I'm a bit sceptical of trying any other tobacco flavours after my experience with 3 of them not being so great - I'll be trying out some of the dessert flavours next now that my taste buds have reawakened. Will definitely give the Tiramisu a go, and also the coffee and vanilla flavours.

Do you mean mixed together?

I'm a bit sceptical of trying any other tobacco flavours after my experience with 3 of them not being so great - I'll be trying out some of the dessert flavours next now that my taste buds have reawakened. Will definitely give the Tiramisu a go, and also the coffee and vanilla flavours.

Nope by themselves.

The first time that you buy good juice like vk or vm you will never ever even look in the direction of liqua
:confused:

The first time that you buy good juice like vk or vm you will never ever even look in the direction of liqua

I bought a bottle of Liqua traditional tobacco today :)
I wanted a plain tobacco to mix with other stuff. Its actually pretty nice, and it seems the lower you resistance the more pronounced the tobacco gets.

I will explore other brands eventually, but I feel quite indebted to Liqua juices as they helped me quit smoking - I will try their other flavours first before giving them the boot completely!

Alrighty, so I ordered a few more Liqua juices and received them yesterday - probably my last batch before I begin venturing into other brands.

Apple

Yummy! This just topped my list of favourite juices, it has a clear green apple taste with plenty of sourness which I've been looking for. Fantastic on its own and adds some much needed bite when a few drops are added to the Energy Drink flavour.

Awesome throat hit

Cappuccino

This tastes more like a latte or choca-something to me than a cappuccino - way too much sweetness but it tasted better and smoother when I added some Vanilla to it. I will let it steep for a few days and hope it improves.

Moderate throat hit

Citrus Mix

Bleh on it's own, this tastes more like orange peels than orange juice. I added some to the Energy Drink and it gives it a nice edginess, and also added a bit of this to Two Mints which creates a very clean, refreshingly icy flavour.

Good throat hit

My rating: 4/10

Vanilla

I got this purely to mix with tobaccos, too scared to try it on its own because I'm not a fan of overly sweet flavours. Does what it is meant to do for me.

Previously I had given the French Pipe and Cuban Cigar flavours not too favourable reviews, but after letting them steep for a few days they are a million times better. The French Pipe has an awesome nuttiness to it at high temperatures which overcomes the sweetness which put me off before and I love it as an evening vape, especially with a whiskey. The Cuban Cigar is also much more pleasant, the sweetness is much less pronounced and I can detect the tobacco flavour wonderfully on high voltage settings, and I use this when I know I will be drinking as it keeps the stinky cravings at bay.

Great reviews @Wesley. I like the way you describe and discuss them. I quite liked the Cuban Cigar for a while

Last edited:
Alrighty, so I ordered a few more Liqua juices and received them yesterday - probably my last batch before I begin venturing into other brands.

Apple

Yummy! This just topped my list of favourite juices, it has a clear green apple taste with plenty of sourness which I've been looking for. Fantastic on its own and adds some much needed bite when a few drops are added to the Energy Drink flavour.

Awesome throat hit

Cappuccino

This tastes more like a latte or choca-something to me than a cappuccino - way too much sweetness but it tasted better and smoother when I added some Vanilla to it. I will let it steep for a few days and hope it improves.

Moderate throat hit

Citrus Mix

Bleh on it's own, this tastes more like orange peels than orange juice. I added some to the Energy Drink and it gives it a nice edginess, and also added a bit of this to Two Mints which creates a very clean, refreshingly icy flavour.

Good throat hit

My rating: 4/10

Vanilla

I got this purely to mix with tobaccos, too scared to try it on its own because I'm not a fan of overly sweet flavours. Does what it is meant to do for me.

Previously I had given the French Pipe and Cuban Cigar flavours not too favourable reviews, but after letting them steep for a few days they are a million times better. The French Pipe has an awesome nuttiness to it at high temperatures which overcomes the sweetness which put me off before and I love it as an evening vape, especially with a whiskey. The Cuban Cigar is also much more pleasant, the sweetness is much less pronounced and I can detect the tobacco flavour wonderfully on high voltage settings, and I use this when I know I will be drinking as it keeps the stinky cravings at bay.
Great review :)

The Cola is quite nice if you don't like your juice too sweet, I was very impressed with their Strawberry but maybe not be for you, very sweet.

Great review :)

The Cola is quite nice if you don't like your juice too sweet, I was very impressed with their Strawberry but maybe not be for you, very sweet.

Looks like I may have to delay my venturing into other brands - Cola looks very nice. Is it like soda Coke tasting?

Looks like I may have to delay my venturing into other brands - Cola looks very nice. Is it like soda Coke tasting?
I like the cola, especially when I'm not in the mood for anything too intense. Imagine Filling a glass with ice cube and then filling with coke, take a few good sips and let the glass stand a while so the ice melts. That's what I get from it, watered down coke.

I like the cola, especially when I'm not in the mood for anything too intense. Imagine Filling a glass with ice cube and then filling with coke, take a few good sips and let the glass stand a while so the ice melts. That's what I get from it, watered down coke.

Mmm, and I do love me some Coke, I'm properly addicted. Imagine if you could get a liquid that replicates that fizzling of gas on the tongue... :--P

Back