Metal Liz's Tastebox Experiences And Flavour And Vaping Journey \m/

Metal Liz

Vaping Addict
ECIGSSA Donor
LV

Awards
5y7e8usa.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

The box arriving was actually quite a funny story, my receptionist came to me and asked with a very confused look on her face... "Is this for you? It says to Metal Liz, so I wasn't sure if I should sign for it" I nearly lunged out from behind my desk to grab it from her with excitement, and was like yes yes it's the tastebox hahahaha!

Can anyone expain to me what this is please...? excuse the ignorance... hahaha20140404_130604.jpg

Dekang Tobacco flavor 24mg?

Ah okay, thanks @Oupa , i obviously have to get a syringe to get that in my ecig then

Isn't it Dekang Tobacco? Is it juice?

Yup, there's juice in there but it doesn't really smell of anything... only real smell i get is glycerine... if that's the right description... almost an oily smell

okay... so seeing that i'm quite a bit uninformed with all of this, i will take a pic of the bottle i'm trying out and then write below what i taste while vaping hehe - i really don't know much about all the technical stuff regarding vaping :oops:

And also, there might be a few nasty juices in the box as well. Some will like them, some might hate them. Enjoy the experience! :)

And also, there might be a few nasty juices in the box as well. Some will like them, some might hate them. Enjoy the experience! :)
Thanks for the heads up @TylerD , i'm a bit nervous of the nasty ones hahaha, but you'll never know unless you try...

Could the experienced vapours do me a favour and for the ones where it's not that obvious what and by whom the bottle is, if you recognise it, will you please comment and inform this uninformed vaper o_O

And it says DK Tab... o_O delicious Engrish!

hahhaa okay... so why would it be Dekang Tablets...? i'm a bit confused hehehe :confused:

It's not dekang tablets. I think it Dekang TABbaco. I would leave it for last in anyway. There are much nicer flavors in there.

@Metal Liz Epic! The receptionist must be so confused

Ok, first up I would give any of the Liqua flavours a try. Liqua is very high in PG and does taste quite harsh, but some of them are a pleasant enough to experience - especially if you are coming from Twisp.

I don't recognise any of the bottles from the top, so if you could upload a pic then we could offer more info.

Own up guys, who bought the Horse sized bottle of DK Tabacco?

hahhaa okay... so why would it be Dekang Tablets...? i'm a bit confused hehehe :confused:

The Chinese's translation to English get sometimes totally lost - they made their own language "Chinglish" In Chinglish tablet means juice - got it? :D

@Metal Liz Epic! The receptionist must be so confused

Ok, first up I would give any of the Liqua flavours a try. Liqua is very high in PG and does taste quite harsh, but some of them are a pleasant enough to experience - especially if you are coming from Twisp.

I don't recognise any of the bottles from the top, so if you could upload a pic then we could offer more info.

Own up guys, who bought the Horse sized bottle of DK Tabacco?
hahaha yes @devdev she was very confused, it was really funny!!!

I will take pictures of each of the bottles as i try them and then load them on here :) and i will definitely keep and eye out for the Liqua flavours, thanks for the tip :D

C'mon guys, the taste box is for e-juice only! Leave your buttons (DK tab), herb, bottlenecks and related paraphernalia safely stashed under your beds.

Looks awesome... Just watch out for the nic buzz;)

perhaps you should notify next of kin that they should check on you every few hours, just I'm case you descend into a nicotine induced silver and wake up on Monday late for work.

Just kidding... enjoy

on the suggestion of devdev i found some Liqua Strawberry in the TasteBox and am now trying that!
It's only 9mg of nicotine, so not quite strong enough for me - but the flavour is AMA-zing!!! really yum, and it's my very first non-tabacco or mint flavour that i'm trying on my vaping journey :D

Back