Metal Liz's Tastebox Experiences And Flavour And Vaping Journey \m/

Nice impressions so far, if the menthol tickles you, get some from VM; "Menthol Ice, the best by far of all the menthols I've tried
Nice, thanks Johan I will def look into that :)

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Nice impressions so far, if the menthol tickles you, get some from VM; "Menthol Ice, the best by far of all the menthols I've tried
There should be a VM Menthol Ice in the box?

Dunno @Matthee I haven't checked all the bottles out yet *blush*

No problem. Don't rush it anyhow. Not fun trying to taste a lot of juices in a short time. And you could end up in a nic coma!

daduju4u.jpg

This one tastes like a very strong coffee, gave me a bit of a burning in the chest, not too keen on it :)

u6ase7a5.jpg

Very very sweet this one, couldn't quit figure the taste out, reminded me of coconut squares, or butterscotch... not for me :)

pa8aqe6u.jpg

Very nice tobacco flavour this one, but at 36mg a very harsh hit on the throat

e5e4esah.jpg

I enjoyed this one, the mexed berries aren't too sweet and it has lovely flavours. Definitely think after this I will be doing Johan's new name tag yster bessie justice :D

Great seeing the photos with your comments. Thank you for the trouble.

Great impressions
Love it that you took the time to upload photos so we can all see the juice bottles

No ways @Matthee we wrote almost the identical thing at the same time.

There should be a VM Menthol Ice in the box?
Can't find that VM in the box... :( would've loved to have tried it out, cause I really enjoy a good menthol flavour. Will have to just buy one haha ;)

Can't find that VM in the box... :( would've loved to have tried it out, cause I really enjoy a good menthol flavour. Will have to just buy one haha ;)

Yip, that is the risk with the box not being written up beforehand? @thekeeperza, can we prevent this?

@Matthee I don't know what was in this box from the outset. CVS put this together for the CPT recipeints originally and I didn't ask him for an inventory - a shortcoming on my side. I will request that the box comes to me next and take stock. I will put a notebook for notes and additions to the box. @Rowan Francis added this to the JHB box and it is a good idea to have.

@Matthee I don't know what was in this box from the outset. CVS put this together for the CPT recipeints originally and I didn't ask him for an inventory - a shortcoming on my side. I will request that the box comes to me next and take stock. I will put a notebook for notes and additions to the box. @Rowan Francis added this to the JHB box and it is a good idea to have.
Great, thank you so much. Like that notebook idea too.

8e5ybezu.jpg

Okay so this mysterious little bottle is my next test subject haha :) and I have to admit it has gotten the better of me... it smells a bit like rose water... has a slight fruity taste, vapes nicely and I quite like the taste. Any opinions about what this mystery bottle could be...?

That was the bottle of air freshner I lost at the last vape meet.

DONT VAPE THAT

bwhahaha @devdev!!!! there's my daily dose of raucous laughter i find you so famous for!!!! :D

a7y3e3a8.jpg
I quite enjoy this little one - Turkish Tobacco, it's not too harsh on the throat and has a pleasant taste to it... I have to admit though, I'm missing the berries taste and will definitely have to invest some very soon, would love to try mix that with some tobacco flavour :)

8e5ybezu.jpg

Okay so this mysterious little bottle is my next test subject haha :) and I have to admit it has gotten the better of me... it smells a bit like rose water... has a slight fruity taste, vapes nicely and I quite like the taste. Any opinions about what this mystery bottle could be...?

@Metal Liz. I can solve the mystery ;-) The courier was standing at the door when I realised I hadn't added anything to the box, so what you have there is an unlabeled (sorry) bottle of 12mg diy blackberry.

@Metal Liz. I can solve the mystery ;-) The courier was standing at the door when I realised I hadn't added anything to the box, so what you have there is an unlabeled (sorry) bottle of 12mg diy blackberry.
Blackberry! Wow def would not have guessed that, it was a really nice vape though, thanks for your addition to my flavour vaping journey :)

Back