Metal Liz's Tastebox Experiences And Flavour And Vaping Journey \m/

@Metal Liz. I can solve the mystery ;-) The courier was standing at the door when I realised I hadn't added anything to the box, so what you have there is an unlabeled (sorry) bottle of 12mg diy blackberry.

Blackberry! Wow def would not have guessed that, it was a really nice vape though, thanks for your addition to my flavour vaping journey :)
Please label that bottle for us. Koki pen should do.

Labelled it @Matthee, couldn't find a koki, but made a label :)

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

ydeza7yr.jpg
at 16mg a nice light hit on the throat and a nice light tobacco flavour. A nice one, I like hehe :)

ebuzepyt.jpg
caramel mocha med strength.
My second atempt at a coffee flavour and this one is def more yum. Nice and easy on the throat hit and not too over powering on the coffee, slight sweetness to it, but again not tooooooo :) another positive from me

a7a6ype5.jpg

Still have these ones to go and then the box will be back on its way again :) so far it's been an awesome experience!

You have been busy Liz!

What's your view of the Liqua juices now that you have tried some of the more premium brands?

In my view it has a harsh throat hit, and is very synthetic. But because it is italian, and fairly pricey next to juice from asia, people think its premium

You have been busy Liz!

What's your view of the Liqua juices now that you have tried some of the more premium brands?

In my view it has a harsh throat hit, and is very synthetic. But because it is italian, and fairly pricey next to juice from asia, people think its premium
Agree. At the beginning of the vaping journey its a gr8 juice... After having a variety of real juice o would not touch again.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9195 mit Tapatalk

Haha devdev, I have been enjoying the flavour journey :) the liqua strawberry was really nice, the apple was okay, but the flavours was def more 'there' than some of the other ones... I would've loved if there were more fruit flavours to try from different brands, in stead of all the tobacco flavours so I could have a better comparison, but atleast now I know it's safe to buy fruit flavours. Just need some guidance on which brands... :)

I highly recommend @Oupa with his Vapour Mountain range, especially if you are in CT, although he doesn't have a lot by way of tobacco flavours.

That being said there are some new players emerging on the local scene. Some very promising developments from @SunRam (Vape Elixir) and @Gizmo and @Stroodlepuff with Vapekings Range

Thanks devdev, I will def try some of their flavours :) I ordered some tobacco flavours from vapeculture, they should be cool to mix with some fruity ones, just hope they arrive soon

I got a question though... my twisp has a burnie taste evry now and again, is that when the coil goes dry? If I let the liquid run to the top though it normally leaks out of the mouth piece :(

Yeah, that's called a dry hit. Basically means there is no juice and you inhale the burnt gunk on the coil.

There is an art to keeping the twisp running well. If you haven't go and check @Silver 's review of the twisp he posted yesterday. It will probably add some perspective to where things are for you now

Thanks for the heads up about the review devdev, I just read through it and it is very informative... so bummed that I didn't find this site before I wasted my money on a sub-par device... :( well you live and you learn ;)

No, don't be bummed, everything happens the way it was meant to happen. I know, because my 10 story inner inflatable duck told me so in a moment of Zenfulness.

Twisp did get you and your old man off/down on the stinkies, and I think that is enough of a reason to say what happened, happened for a good reason

Agreed haha and now it's just all the more reason to study up properly, pick all you awesome peeps' brains and save some moolah for a kick ass decent setup :D

my7yjasa.jpg

Mmm... not a fan... not a really nice tobacco taste, at only 12mg it has a pretty strong hit on the throat...

na8u5epu.jpg

I mixed some of this in with the topQ tobacco, mmm taste yum... I think watermelon. It's 0mg and has taken quite a bit of the tobacco throat hit away and just changed a yucky vape into a delicious one :D

Loving your photos and juice impressions @Metal Liz - keep it up - you are doing a fine job!
And discovering what you like and don't like in the process.

Loving your photos and juice impressions @Metal Liz - keep it up - you are doing a fine job!
And discovering what you like and don't like in the process.
thank you so much Silver, i'm not as clued up as the rest of you guys and gals, so won't be able to do a proper review yet, but i'm doing my best :D I'm learning so much and loving every second of it! Gimme a couple of months and I'll be on par and writing awesome and very informative reviews like the rest of you ;)

Agree. At the beginning of the vaping journey its a gr8 juice... After having a variety of real juice o would not touch again.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9195 mit Tapatalk

Tried my first this weekend and have to say not a fan. Very synthetic taste and will reside in the emergency box!

juberaty.jpg

This is my 3rd coffee sample and by far THE best of the 3 :D also 12mg, not too harsh on the throat, nice flavour and overall a nice vape

4yguraqu.jpg

Amaretto 0mg
Mmm... a nice taste to it, not too sweet, a bit of an alcohol taste, gets me in the mood for a dop haha! But at 0mg def not giving me a good enough hit, will have to mix some tobacco in with it :)

6y2ezeny.jpg

12mg Maxibono (looks like)
I mixed this in with the amaretto, it's altered the taste slightly... a bit sweeter, but a better hit though :) I like

resatyna.jpg

Rest of the day vape :D

Back