Metal Liz's Tastebox Experiences And Flavour And Vaping Journey \m/

The TopQ coffee goes really well with my cuppa real coffee :D yum yum!!!

oooh i just spotted i'm not a noob vaper anymore, i've been upgraded to a new vaper? am i right or did the wording just change haha?

and i got an ecig donor "banner" whoop whoop

oooh i just spotted i'm not a noob vaper anymore, i've been upgraded to a new vaper? am i right or did the wording just change haha?

and i got an ecig donor "banner" whoop whoop
That changes automatically, but you can have your own custom title as well. Click on your name top right. Click on Personal Details. Complete the Custom Title field, save changes at the bottom.

nah that's cool, i like it, reminds me where i started and where i'm heading too :D

Just put my first VM order in :D

1 x 10ml Berry Blaze 18mg and
1 x 10ml Menthol Ice 18mg

I'm really looking forward to trying out @Oupa's liquids that everyone's been raving about :)

Just put my first VM order in :D

1 x 10ml Berry Blaze 18mg and
1 x 10ml Menthol Ice 18mg

I'm really looking forward to trying out @Oupa's liquids that everyone's been raving about :)

You won't go wrong with those 2 juices!

qa2a3e7e.jpg

555 Tobacco 12mg
This one has a bit of a weird taste to it... slightly sweet, something that I can't place... but def not un-vapable :)

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

ru5ybegy.jpg

All I have to say is WOW!! Amazing flavour! Really like this one :)

The TopQ coffee goes really well with my cuppa real coffee :D yum yum!!!

I also found the TopQcoffee didnt give enough of a throat hit but was cool when mixed with the TopQ pepper menthol (R 45 from Smokers Delite in Parklands)

be9yzere.jpg

American red tobacco 18mg
Okay so this is the last one out of the box to try, didn't have a syringe to test the big "pill box" haha
Not a fan of this one... It's got a really weird taste and smell to it... It's not completely unvapable, but def not premium like the bottle says haha, sorry if offending anyone *blush* just my opinion... :D

One thing we have learnt in this forum is that taste is totally subjective. What you hate, I might love. But you must try the big pill box!

Yes I am with you on totally wicked has really strange liquids lol

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Hahaha okay then I will go to the pharmacy tomorrow and go pick up a syringe @Matthee :D promise! So one more review left and then the taste box will be on its way again! It's been an amazing experience! :)

American red tobacco 18mg
Okay so this is the last one out of the box to try, didn't have a syringe to test the big "pill box" haha
Not a fan of this one... It's got a really weird taste and smell to it... It's not completely unvapable, but def not premium like the bottle says haha, sorry if offending anyone *blush* just my opinion... :D

Go check out my review on that Liz. I hated it.

In this thread: http://www.ecigssa.co.za/threads/totally-wicked.475/

Will have to try tomorroqw dev, tapatalk won't let me view your link :(

No problem. I slated that liquid. Still have the bottle.

Am hoping to use it as insect repellent at some point

Hahaha excellent! I should try that, have an irritating mosquito buzzing around in the room here while I'm reading... maybe it will send him out the freaking door hahaha :D

Back