Metal Liz's Tastebox Experiences And Flavour And Vaping Journey \m/

I found the Liqua fruit and dessert flavours to be a lot more vapable than their tobacco flavours.

Those were just nasty. Post pics @Metal Liz

I found the Liqua fruit and dessert flavours to be a lot more vapable than their tobacco flavours.

Those were just nasty. Post pics @Metal Liz

I tried to send the pic via email to my pc, but it hasn't arrived yet and i haven't figured out how to load it from my phone without starting a new thread hahahaha :oops:

I think i might have just figured it out hahaha "DUH"

nope... sorry i didn't... doesn't want to upload from my phone... :(:mad:??

Lol! All good, no problem

finally got the email on my pc, so herewith the pic of the Liqua - Strawberry

20140404_155659.jpg

and so my work week has come to an end, off to the pub for a couple of much needed voddies and then the flavour vaping journey starts tomorrow :) Hope all you lovies have a great weekend!! i'll check in with tapatalk over the weekend ;)

Enjoy Liz, vape hard!

@Metal Liz Epic! The receptionist must be so confused

Ok, first up I would give any of the Liqua flavours a try. Liqua is very high in PG and does taste quite harsh, but some of them are a pleasant enough to experience - especially if you are coming from Twisp.

I don't recognise any of the bottles from the top, so if you could upload a pic then we could offer more info.

Own up guys, who bought the Horse sized bottle of DK Tabacco?
I plead guilty, that was part of my very first juice import from Fasttech. Also my last juice import from Fasttech because Customs gave me hell and I did not like their juices. The DK Tab actually got some great reviews on the Internet, but I could not vape it at all. Remember someone on here said he liked it. Anyhow, by this time it is well steeped. In my defence I also included a bottle of @Rob Fisher's favourite, VM Menthol.

Hahahaha, I have seen those giant bottles on Slowtech and wondered about them.

That's quite a story @Matthee. It's actually amazing the options we have in SA, even just how it has changed since I started vaping DK juices in Nov 2013

Still at the pub and drinks are flowing haha, and the vaping is "blasting up a storm" about to refill for the second time hahaha, but no stinkies :D for thw first time I can actually SMELL them and they STINK, sis! Was I really smelling like that

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Wait until you kiss a stinker, or even hug one.

It's like they have a pong that lingers all over them. It really is the most vile and disgusting habit

I need stronger batteries, I have baped through both fully vharged twisp batteries!!! Need to go home and fetch my cape vape battery now :(

Bloody phone... meant vape not bape hahaha

Crisis avoided, went to fetch my cape vape battery and my charger, vaping continues while my one twisp battery is charging behind the bar :D

Am enjoying your tastebox adventures Liz!

Great that you are sharing the experience.

Hope your barman doesnt lose your battery charging behind the bar. Dont forget it after too many vodkas.

Enjoy

Am enjoying your tastebox adventures Liz!

Great that you are sharing the experience.

Hope your barman doesnt lose your battery charging behind the bar. Dont forget it after too many vodkas.

Enjoy
Hahaha nah the barman is a friend and he made sure I got goodies back before it was home time :D

e2ehu5eb.jpg

Very nice menthol flavour, not too potent! Definitely want to get some of this :)

7ega9a5u.jpg

Nice light apple flavour, would also consider buying this. Not too sweet :)

amuhuvep.jpg

This one I find a little sweet, but still a very nice flavour to it

erajuqa5.jpg

Couldn't really figure this one out... had a bit of a tobacco taste to it, but also some chocolate and coffee it seemed... not sure I like this one too much...

Nice impressions so far, if the menthol tickles you, get some from VM; "Menthol Ice, the best by far of all the menthols I've tried

Back