Name Your Reo

Ok... I now have a new "Man of Steel". Introducing Henry, baby brother to Hugh.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1411467578342.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1411467578342.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 15
Congratulations to all the new Reo owners, I believe you will all be as happy as the rest of us with your quality vape gear.

Ladies and Gentlemen, let me introduce Selene

_MG_6826Small.jpg

Named after the character of Kate Beckinsale of the Underworld movies
selene1.jpg

Because, let's face it: This is what a vampire should look like! She can bite me all day long, every day of my life.

Unfortunately, I'm still waiting for some drip tips, so have to use that one on the atomic, but that's the atty that will be going with Selene for now. I'm sooo amped right now. Can't wait to finish setting her up and start vaping!!

_MG_6826Small.jpg

selene1.jpg

Because, let's face it: This is what a vampire should look like! She can bite me all day long, every day of my life.

Unfortunately, I'm still waiting for some drip tips, so have to use that one on the atomic, but that's the atty that will be going with Selene for now. I'm sooo amped right now. Can't wait to finish setting her up and start vaping!!

Wow, very fitting name. And they are both beauties. Deneysville is going to rock!

_MG_6826Small.jpg

selene1.jpg

hello and welcome Selene. very fitting name. one of my all time favourite characters.

@Lee i have noticed your reo is yet to be named.

I have a suggestion for a name :D

Katerina !

Named after Katerina Stikoudi :rock:

PS did I mention she is greek? :D

katerina-stikoudi-03.jpg

Missy, Brooklyn and a few un-named Woodvil's left the family recently so we are very happy to have our newest girl join the family... She is named Amber after this beauty featured with a black car in the movie!

Here are some pictures of Amber Heard and the SL/LP Grand now called Amber! :rock:

amber-heard-1680x1050-34063.jpg amber-heard-1680x1050-39682.jpg amber-heard-1680x1050-39807.jpg Amber-Heard-amber-heard-36966395-1920-1200.jpg REO-Mail 008.JPG VapeFamily11.jpg

Missy, Brooklyn and a few un-named Woodvil's left the family recently so we are very happy to have our newest girl join the family... She is named Amber after this beauty featured with a black car in the movie!

Here are some pictures of Amber Heard and the SL/LP Grand now called Amber! :rock:

View attachment 17067 View attachment 17068 View attachment 17069 View attachment 17070 View attachment 17071 View attachment 17072

Amber is a beauty and that black cyclops is the perfect match.

Back