NB!!! Cape Town Vape meet location

Ok --- I tried last time to get some venues lined up - but there was an issue with the costs. In the meantime here is a list of cape town community centres and their rates.

Hope we can have a good one!!!

Spit Braai .... at a pool? would'nt that be cool? or am i a Fool? or a tool?

Last edited:
I'm sure we can get this venue for free that I'm talking about as she will probably expect people to buy lunch etc from there.

zeki are they halaal?

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

Hey guys and gals... I have spoken to Lynne the owner of Cafe D Arts and she caters for Halaal food. She will get back to me tomorrow as @Gazzacpt is quite optimistic that the numbers will be 80+ so Lynne is going to do a count to see if we all fit in including the vendors tables.

Hi Lizelle

Thanks very much for your enquiry.

Unfortunately we do not have a venue to offer you for Saturday the 6th December.

The hall is booked from 07h00am to 21h00pm for indoor hockey, and the 2 clubhouses are also used all day by the respective clubs, i.e. bowls, cricket & football.

Thanks & Kind Regards

Sandra Guedes

Sunningdale Sports Club

Got a few contacts at the Durbanville rugby club and the round table. The round table has quite a nice venue, double story inside and outside as well. Will hear.

Hey guys and gals... I have spoken to Lynne the owner of Cafe D Arts and she caters for Halaal food. She will get back to me tomorrow as @Gazzacpt is quite optimistic that the numbers will be 80+ so Lynne is going to do a count to see if we all fit in including the vendors tables.
RSVP list is already at 47 so ja.

Hi Lizelle

Thanks very much for your enquiry.

Unfortunately we do not have a venue to offer you for Saturday the 6th December.

The hall is booked from 07h00am to 21h00pm for indoor hockey, and the 2 clubhouses are also used all day by the respective clubs, i.e. bowls, cricket & football.

Thanks & Kind Regards

Sandra Guedes

Sunningdale Sports Club

Thanks Liz.

Gazza to hrh: honey I'm going to a vape meet
HRH: oh ok where
Gazza: mavericks dear
HRH: sorry where?

Gaza is never seen or heard from again.

Hey all... I have spoken to Lynn at Cafe D Arts and she has informed me that she would not be able to accommodate for 80 people. So this venue is out of the question. Thanks

Hey all... I have spoken to Lynn at Cafe D Arts and she has informed me that she would not be able to accommodate for 80 people. So this venue is out of the question. Thanks

thanks for the effort and getting back to us

There is Baghdad Cafe and Whisky Bar in long street.
It's a very nice somewhat upmarket place and they do serve hookah so I do not think they would have a problem with vaping.
I know the owner and will chat to him tomorrow over a single malt or two.
Find out if vendors can set up etc etc. I will also post pics of the venue for your consideration.
It is not the place you see if you google it!!!
They do have a kitchen for light meals tapas etc...

I appreciate that Long Street area might not be everyone's liking, but it is a very nice place.

Back