Njord RDA - Group Buy

Steyn777

Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
http://atomvapes.com/atom_vapes?product_id=395

For those interested I want to administrate a group buy for the Njord RDA from atomvapes. We need to get at least 10 interested participants that way shipping costs will lower from $22 to about $7.5 per person.
As this is a limited time pricing promo they are running I will give this until the 27th of April before it's closed.
Screenshot_2018-04-18-13-07-25.png

I would also like to get the kit, big fan of Morten so will have to try this one. Please let me know if the kit will be a possibility with this order. :)

Last edited:
Hi @Steyn777
Only discovered now thanks to @JB1987 that this was designed or inspired by Morten Oen
Also like him a lot
I wonder what he did to this RDA that makes it better or different?
Does anyone know?

Hi @Steyn777
Only discovered now thanks to @JB1987 that this was designed or inspired by Morten Oen
Also like him a lot
I wonder what he did to this RDA that makes it better or different?
Does anyone know?
@Silver it's something I haven't seen before. Single vertical coil Rda, only drip, 3 juice wells, 3rd one designed to house the topside of your cotton to keep it saturated. And because it's Oen everything has to do with airflow. Have a look at the video and let me know how many you want for the group buy. :)

@Silver it's something I haven't seen before. Single vertical coil Rda, only drip, 3 juice wells, 3rd one designed to house the topside of your cotton to keep it saturated. And because it's Oen everything has to do with airflow. Have a look at the video and let me know how many you want for the group buy. :)

Thanks @Steyn777
Watched the Oen video on this
Very, very interesting

Sign me up for the RDA definitely
If you only go for the kit, then i will go for that too

Thank you

Just to confirm, I'm in for the kit

Looks like we need flatwire for this @JB1987 , @Steyn777 ?
Seems like thats what he used in the video?
What you think?

If so, I am going to have to get some of that...

Looks like we need flatwire for this @JB1987 , @Steyn777 ?
Seems like thats what he used in the video?
What you think?

If so, I am going to have to get some of that...
The Rda initial order comes with 4 coils, but yes, either flatwire or we use Mortens technique of hammering round wire flat.

Count me in sir... I also want the rda.

Sent from my very old NOKIA 3510i

Back