Njord RDA - Group Buy

Looks like we need flatwire for this @JB1987 , @Steyn777 ?
Seems like thats what he used in the video?
What you think?

If so, I am going to have to get some of that...

I've been using flatwire in my Entheon for a while, based on Morten's recommendations, and it's an excellent vape, especially on a mech. I'm sure this rda will perform exceptionally with flatwire or normal round wire as that is his style of building/vaping.

Side note: The full kit comes with 2 coils only. The Rda comes with 4. (2 ss & 2 Ni80)

Side note: The full kit comes with 2 coils only. The Rda comes with 4. (2 ss & 2 Ni80)
This sounds even better... Anything else down ur sleeve or suprises??

Sent from my very old NOKIA 3510i

@Steyn777 , sorry to be a pain but can I change my order to RDA only, realised I don't really need another mod :)

I
will watch a few more, when a reviewer starts with the sentence "he is a YouTuber that thinks he knows everything about airflow" it feels like he started with a self-fulfilling prophecy from the get go....also...0 flavour?? I can drip juice on a candle and breath close to it and I'll get some flavour.

I
will watch a few more, when a reviewer starts with the sentence "he is a YouTuber that thinks he knows everything about airflow" it feels like he started with a self-fulfilling prophecy from the get go....also...0 flavour?? I can drip juice on a candle and breath close to it and I'll get some flavour.

I'll still give the RDA a go, I've watched all of his experiments and adjusted my building and wicking style and the results were always better. An important thing to remember is that one wire type does not work for all rda's, flatwire is excellent in the Entheon and Haku but not suited for the airflow setup of the Dead Rabbit SQ, fused claptons/aliens shine in the SQ. Same goes for coil size. I think to get the best out of the Njord, you need to build according to his style and recommendations. Just because the coil fits does not mean it's right.

Here is what concerns me now:

2 reviews and 2 comments about the lack of flavor. Both commented on trying different builds with little change in results. One reviewer commented on improved flavor when he closed some of the airflow off with tape (an issue that has conceded me a bit from the word go - non-adjustable airflow).

I must say, I’m a bit confused and in two minds at the moment. Can’t find more reviews - except one in Chinese or Japanese - and I don’t understand either.

In theory I expect the RDA to be a flavor beast, but can the reviewers (even if they are biased) be so wrong?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Whoa, hows that review from Daniel, thanks for sharing @Dubz
I havent watched many of Daniel's reviews but that was a definitive no on the RDA
I agree with @Steyn777 though, it does seem like he was intentionally trying to slate this. He repeated that its got no flavour and that it is flavourless so many times. Felt a bit much.

Certainly makes me wonder whether I should be getting this or not
I just wanted it because I like Mr Oen and would love to try out a RDA that he designed.
Its not really my style of vaping, but I am just curious

Hopefully we can see another review from someone else before Friday

Here is what concerns me now:

2 reviews and 2 comments about the lack of flavor. Both commented on trying different builds with little change in results. One reviewer commented on improved flavor when he closed some of the airflow off with tape (an issue that has conceded me a bit from the word go - non-adjustable airflow).

I must say, I’m a bit confused and in two minds at the moment. Can’t find more reviews - except one in Chinese or Japanese - and I don’t understand either.

In theory I expect the RDA to be a flavor beast, but can the reviewers (even if they are biased) be so wrong?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Uh uhm....Mandarin/Cantonese (No such language as Chinese) ;)

@Steyn777 im sorry but im gonna have to withdraw my order. Im a serious flavour chaser and i really dont want to struggle... ending up trying to sell this RDA. Hope you understand. Have a good evening.

@Ruan0.30 of course man. No worries.
Thanx for understanding. Maybe something else will come across my path thats got little bit more reviews or so on... At the end of the day @GerritVisagie is getting one so ill just steal it from him if its nice coz he doesnt like single coil rdas lol.

Back