Should We Use Something Else Than The Evolv Dna 30?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mech mod= T-800

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

White Rhino (more common in sa) = Mech mod 18650
Black Rhino (endangered) = Elec mod 18650 (Since the DNA30 is rare, this ties in nicely)
Hippo = 26650 Mech mod
Bushpig/Warthog = 18350 Mech mod

:D

As the overseas tourists love deepest darkest Africa, I think this could go international. Lol. Now just to get textured wraps of the different hides.

If it's reliable and thumps like a beast I'm Def in

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

White Rhino (more common in sa) = Mech mod 18650
Black Rhino (endangered) = Elec mod 18650 (Since the DNA30 is rare, this ties in nicely)
Hippo = 26650 Mech mod
Bushpig/Warthog = 18350 Mech mod

You might consider 14500 batteries for the Warthog. I'm thinking a box mech 18350 will look too square. Here's the VW Grand vs. the 14500 Mini.

2a6sREn.jpg
Looks pretty darn sleek. Just the right length to be comfortable in your hand and thinner by 4mm.

Anywhoo! A White Rhino would be awesome and preferable to the Black Rhino for me actually.

You might consider 14500 batteries for the Warthog. I'm thinking a box mech 18350 will look too square. Here's the VW Grand vs. the 14500 Mini.

Looks pretty darn sleek. Just the right length to be comfortable in your hand and thinner by 4mm.

Anywhoo! A White Rhino would be awesome and preferable to the Black Rhino for me actually.
Have you become a Reonaut without us knowing about it!

Cari from YiHiecigar came back with the following regarding the SX350:

"Hi Johan,

Tks for ur email.
but how many piecs sample do you need ?
Do u have skype ?

For sample it is need to paid 55/Set.

B.rgds,
Cari"

How many samples should we get?
$55 each, is a bit steep but on small quantities we can't really expect better pricing

That's really not bad considering

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

You must also remember they can charge that as it's the only 35w chip on the market.. If price is a issue look at the 30w of theirs I'm sure it will be reasonably cheaper

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

Quantities will depend on the testing if you going to be testing till it crash I'd suggest 3 to get an average

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Cari from YiHiecigar came back with the following regarding the SX350:

"Hi Johan,

Tks for ur email.
but how many piecs sample do you need ?
Do u have skype ?

For sample it is need to paid 55/Set.

B.rgds,
Cari"

How many samples should we get?
$55 each, is a bit steep but on small quantities we can't really expect better pricing

Like @Gizmo said, not too bad. Just saw a site selling for $79 on special.

Ja I think the min, order qty is 50 units at that price, published price at least. May I also take one .. for ... in the field testing? :) (Retrofit to a VTR maybe .. )

Ja I think the min, order qty is 50 units at that price, published price at least. May I also take one .. for ... in the field testing? :) (Retrofit to a VTR maybe .. )

Maybe we should do a group order (according to the rules) that will give everybody a chance to test and report back?

@johan, as many as you need for testing and prototyping methinks.

@Matthee , 3 will suffice for me for testing, one will be demolished for extreme stress testing, but I suggest that as many as possible technical minded members should join in a "group buy" and do some tests as well.

@Matthee , 3 will suffice for me for testing, one will be demolished for extreme stress testing, but I suggest that as many as possible technical minded members should join in a "group buy" and do some tests as well.
No problem if you run a group buy, as long as it is not for profit and totally transparent.

No problem if you run a group buy, as long as it is not for profit and totally transparent.

LOL, obviously not for profit, you need to sell a couple of 1000's to make a profit anyhow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back