Crowd Funding - Citizens Of Afriville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad to be part of Afriville! Exciting stuff! Contribution made... how do I get the banner? :rolleyes:

Thanks @Oupa and welcome to Afriville - the expertise at Afriville is growing like magic!

I am very happy to announce that @ShaneW has become a citizen of Afriville!

Thanks @ShaneW - that's going to be great, Afriville is growing BIG TIME with well needed techies.

Thanks guys.

I will gladly assist with anything that i can... it seems @Johan has got the electronics wrapped up though.

Keep up the brilliant work everyone... I'm very excited to see where this gonna go

PS.. @Johan ... when did your ct fall off. Perhaps it's better as I always thought you stayed in CT

Thanks guys.

I will gladly assist with anything that i can... it seems @Johan has got the electronics wrapped up though.

Keep up the brilliant work everyone... I'm very excited to see where this gonna go

PS.. @Johan ... when did your ct fall off. Perhaps it's better as I always thought you stayed in CT

ct is an abreviation for my business name being craftech and Johan should be changed back to johan (all lower case)

AAAA! thanks to the shadow adminstrator who heard me ;)

How do I become a crowd funding citizen of afriville?

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk

Apparently the requested thread cannot be found

That's a boggler? It works for me... No problem... here is the important stuff from the thread...

Thank you all for the enthusiastic support thus far with the Afriville Tokolosh Project. We are committed to make it a success. The device will eventually be sold on a "non profit" basis to citizens.

You can now become a citizen of Afriville by making any monetary contribution. Your official status as a citizen will be shown as a banner on the left - see mine (top left). Contributors of R250.00 or more will get dibs (in order of date and time of contribution) on the device, which will be serialized.

Monies will be in a separate account and we shall report to you on financial matters on a regular basis.

We shall use the money for the exclusive development of the Afriville Tokolosh project/s. Any surplus will be used for new projects or in another manner as approved by the citizens of Afriville.

If you want to make any contribution please PM @devdev for account details and specific reference to use.

That's a tapatalk problem use your pc or your browser

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Could I please have my Afriville banner...

Welcome to the newest citizen of Afriville! @emqube

Admins, if you could be so kind as to award the banner to this upstanding citizen!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back