Crowd Funding - Citizens Of Afriville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoop whoop I am a citizen.. Thanks guys for this great opportunity.. I am more than grateful that could be apart of this endeavour and community. Viva La Tokolosh

Sorry @devdev - i may have missed it, how do we go about making a donation?
What size of donation is required?

Sorry @devdev - i may have missed it, how do we go about making a donation?
What size of donation is required?

Do it, you can still get your serial number under 10 if you do it now.

nudge nudge wink wink

@devdev PM'ed you this morning no response yet...
Also..not sure if i did the PM right...so please PM me for citizenship..

please send me pm with info

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

I'm def in. Will sort out when back in the office. CPT too windy.

I also PM'ed @devdev this morning, but no response yet.
I wanna also become a citizen!

Thank you - contribution made -
I hope for a successful Afriville project!

By the time this is developed, life would have returned to normal, and will then contribute by ordering the device with serial number 0001 :D
Dibs on 0001
(Prototypes normally does not get serialized)

Hi Guys,

The response has been nearly overwhelming!

As mentioned, I had a full day's training I was running today, and then had gym and some other things to get sorted, so my days is only really ending now.

Thank you everyone for your support and contributions. I am in the process of responding to all of the PMs which have been sent through.

I see some of you have been given information by Matthee and gone ahead and made donations.

I will start sorting through everything and see if I can make a list.

Got another two days of full training I am tomorrow so will be able to do a full reconciliation of the money received by the weekend

Hi Guys,

The response has been nearly overwhelming!

As mentioned, I had a full day's training I was running today, and then had gym and some other things to get sorted, so my days is only really ending now.

Thank you everyone for your support and contributions. I am in the process of responding to all of the PMs which have been sent through.

I see some of you have been given information by Matthee and gone ahead and made donations.

I will start sorting through everything and see if I can make a list.

Got another two days of full training I am tomorrow so will be able to do a full reconciliation of the money received by the weekend
Have updated your list (first post) for those that have confirmed payment.

Updated list of Afriville citizens here. If you have made a contribution and are not on the list please PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back