The BF Plume Veil Thread

DoC

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Sorry to Jack thread. Just a question. Has anyone tried the plum veil on the reo? Modded for bottom feeding? And what was the result

Sent from my DeLorean

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to Jack thread. Just a question. Has anyone tried the plum veil on the reo? Modded for bottom feeding? And what was the result

Sent from my DeLorean

Not that i know of.

I know @Alex has a plumeveil but i dont think he's modded it to bf

@Andre has one that was converted to bf by Vapeclub but has not had a chance to try it out yet.

I'm collecting mine on Saturday so i can let you know by then only.

Will tell you tomorrow or the next day when mine arrives @DoC :rock:

I just ordered mine as well hence I'm asking... But thank you for the response.

Sent from my DeLorean

Not that i know of.

I know @Alex has a plumeveil but i dont think he's modded it to bf

@Andre has one that was converted to bf by Vapeclub but has not had a chance to try it out yet.

I'm collecting mine on Saturday so i can let you know by then only.

We did mod mine on Saturday, it works great on the Reo.

Gonna move the discussion out of the Cyclone thread to here when I work out how to do that! :oops::rolleyes:

uploadfromtaptalk1409072395417.jpgok so dual micro coil 28 g kanthal a1 around 2mm ID... 0.8ohm build on bf plumeveille courtesy of Jakes sa...

Sent from my DeLorean

Warm vape. Awesome Vapor and the flavour is just awesome.... Rayon used courtesy of Rob Fisher...

Sent from my DeLorean

I sat down this morning and built my very first dual coil on my shiny new BF Plume Veil and it came out at 0,6Ω. 2 x Micro coils 9 wraps of 28g. Wicked it with Rayon and mounted it on Avril... Woah! Way too intense for me! I will try again another day and try a few more wraps...

Lesson learnt on this build was now that I have ceramic tweezers one has to be really gentle when squeezing the red hot coil otherwise it simply parts ways with the legs. I did that twice. ;(

Having an issue upload pics... will edit it a bit later when the issue has been resolved.

I've done that one too many times as well Rob ;) Got it quite figured out now though - just gotta find that heat sweet spot

Looking forward to seeing your builds Rob. I haven't been able to go low ohms on the plumeveille yet... Wat too intense.

Sent from my DeLorean

Please let me know if and when the sweet spot is found... This rda looks like it has mad potential if done right.

Sent from my DeLorean

View attachment 10446ok so dual micro coil 28 g kanthal a1 around 2mm ID... 0.8ohm build on bf plumeveille courtesy of Jakes sa...

Sent from my DeLorean

Looks Awesome @DoC

Would you be able to post a pic of the PlumeVeil atop the REO? I would like to see what it looks like. Thanks.

9478dffd5a5784d02ccec9ed4fbe8ce1.jpg

Sent from my DeLorean

That's on top of the mini.. Didn't take one of her on top of the lp grand... She needs to be 3mm less in diameter to sit perfectly I think @kevkev

Sent from my DeLorean

That's on top of the mini.. Didn't take one of her on top of the lp grand... She needs to be 3mm less in diameter to sit perfectly I think @kevkev

Sent from my DeLorean

Thanks, yes quite a bit of overhang, but look nice IMO. Also very close to the button on the Mini.

Thanks, yes quite a bit of overhang, but look nice IMO. Also very close to the button on the Mini.
Yes definitely very close on the Mini. Better on the grand though.

Sent from my DeLorean

Back