The Big Dripper By Sub Ohm Innovations Review - RDA Perfected!

Order placed.

$165 including shipping.

Bought for three reasons. It's was made by SubOhm Innovations. It has a big Ω engraved at the bottom and serial number 77 was in stock.
What more did I need.

This thing is a game changer.
Now I can sqwank, sqwonk and what not without a Reo! Bloody genius little thing if you ask me. Hope it's done as well as it looks like it's done!

Amazeballs. A must have

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

First time I ever watched a 22 min video on a new product, but was amazed by the ingenuity and quality! :clap:

grrrrrr
Lol... I need to find more money

I also need to decide what serial I want hehe!

grrrrrr
Lol... I need to find more money

I also need to decide what serial I want hehe!

Fasttech will have it in about a week.

I saw this last night too. Seems very clever, but a bit fiddly with that spring.
If they can just sort that out it would be a winner.
Im no engineer but i cant understand why they dont make the thing open up at the top so you can fill it easily.

Fasttech will have it in about a week.

there is a definite difference between vape quality on clones vs real deal in my opinion. This is just my personal opinion.
This is one of those I would not trust to fasttech ;)

I saw this last night too. Seems very clever, but a bit fiddly with that spring.
If they can just sort that out it would be a winner.
Im no engineer but i cant understand why they dont make the thing open up at the top so you can fill it easily.
The top is the airvalve/pump so maybe thats why, less complicated so less to go wrong. I like the simplicity of the design and looks like it will just work. Much much better than the 3D imho. No need to destroy your coil build when cleaning the tank for a flavour change.

how the hell did i end up the day watching :

it always flippen happens!!!

I'll let you guys know my thoughts soon as I get it. I agree with the thoughts on the spring. I can see getting that in position being a pain. Who knows until you get it.

Would be intersting to see what size the feed hole is, maybe a syringe fill is possible for 5ml
The 3d dripper can be filled by filling the base and pushing the plunger down to suck it up.maybe the same can be done here to avoid the 5ml filing schelp

I'm not too bothered about fitting 5ml.if I can get 4 even 3 in there I have no issues.

@RevnLucky7 has he shipped yours yet? Cause it looks like he might not be making more...

I think this is the most far out thing I have ever seen happen lol. I'm shocked

Yeap...
How bizarre.
Imagine the story I can tell when people want to know where I got it.

Mmmm. Big dripper mistaken for a silencer?

Yes, almost certainly. And, knowing what journalists are like, definitely.
A good illustration of how you can go to jail for a long time in the USA nowadays, for nothing. And $500,000 bail - right.

Back