The Big Dripper By Sub Ohm Innovations Review - RDA Perfected!

I never watched the review because I can't stand that reviewer... added to that he put it on massive stupid looking box mod.... sitting through the review now... man this guys is really irritating! :-@

Ignoring him and concentrating on the Big Dripper now...

Watch Rip's review instead.

I almost pulled the trigger... it's just the dual coil that puts me off a little... but I may go back a bit later and do some trigger pulling... :giggle:

@rob you might need an SX to fire her just right :D:D:D lol

Thanks for keeping me informed. The wait is horrible. Impatient to drip and drive. Thanks again my friend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for keeping me informed. The wait is horrible. Impatient to drip and drive. Thanks again my friend

Im also getting it for the drive. Im always in the car. All good buddy. Ill let you know if any new info come up.

Looks like the Pontus I mentioned earlier is a miss. Must say Rip Really, realy really hates it (Definitely the most negative review I've seen Rip do):

And the Big Dripper did ship this morning!!!
Got confirmation and tracking number, good times are coming. Thank you for keeping me in the loop again my friend.

How's the clone holding up?
Went out this evening for just over 3 hours. Squonked and vaped perfectly. No leaking. Only really good flavour. Built a 0.64 ohm dual coil using 28g kanthal. I am happy. This is way better than any Russian I have vaped on.

My clone is on it's way on a slow boat from China via Fasttech. ;)

Mine will be on a moderately faster plane from Vaping Walrus, with some delays no doubt at the hands of the Zimbabwe Internal Revenue Authority :p

Back