The Big Dripper By Sub Ohm Innovations Review - RDA Perfected!

Yeah, saw this last night on his chan.
He seems to really love it.

But at that price, and no availability - its gonna be cloneville superfast.

Would like to see how the clone pans out.
If they don't do their homework and do it well there's a lot of room to screw it up.

Firstly, lets hope they drill the air holes.
Secondly there's not 0.01mm room for error. Everything needs to be an exact snug fit or expect leaking out of, well pretty much everywhere.
This thing works as well as it does because of it's precision and how well the components fit and seal together. It's a fairly simple piece and it can be done, but the devil will be in the detail.

I just ordered the clone for me. Ill let you guys know if it is awesome quality. They say the clone is identical to the authentic dripper. Really good quality!!!

I just ordered the clone for me. Ill let you guys know if it is awesome quality. They say the clone is identical to the authentic dripper. Really good quality!!!

Would you mind hitting me with a link?

Jip its going to be awhile. Im on preorder list. They expecting it on 09/09/2014 and ill get it on 19/09/2014

Jip its going to be awhile. Im on preorder list. They expecting it on 09/09/2014 and ill get it on 19/09/2014
Ordered mine as well. Any feedback from the seller regarding when they would receive and ship?

And don't forget to share your thoughts when it when it arrives and you've given it a good go :D :rock:
I will defiantly do that. And im also receiving this.

y3emy7ez.jpg

vurunysu.jpg

Ill give my thoughts on that also.

I will defiantly do that. And im also receiving this.

y3emy7ez.jpg

vurunysu.jpg

Ill give my thoughts on that also.
Love the design of the zna 30! It has to be one of the best looking mods out there in my opinion :D

If i wasn't reo struck I would own one of them :p then again, I could always keep a zna as a mistress on the side for juice tasting.

Love the design of the zna 30! It has to be one of the best looking mods out there in my opinion :D

If i wasn't reo struck I would own one of them :p then again, I could always keep a zna as a mistress on the side for juice tasting.
I love the design. Its a beast and so small Wont even feel it in my pocket. The box mods is a bit to big for me as im always on the road. It almost looks like a mech but it isn't one. Mechs are just so old school and beautiful.

I love the design. Its a beast and so small Wont even feel it in my pocket. The box mods is a bit to big for me as im always on the road. It almost looks like a mech but it isn't one. Mechs are just so old school and beautiful.

You're going to feel it in your pocket :)
The ZNA is probably the heaviest mod out there.

Really? it doest look heavy

Another great bit of "functionality" about this dripper that no one mentioned or I missed is that when the tank runs dry you can just bypass it by dripping straight down the DT, just like any normal dripper. I didn't even think about it till I did it by accident. Seems simple, but my first thought was: "Oh NO!" and then I realized it's going to go straight onto the deck. :giggle:

I never watched the review because I can't stand that reviewer... added to that he put it on massive stupid looking box mod.... sitting through the review now... man this guys is really irritating! :-@

Ignoring him and concentrating on the Big Dripper now...

lol @Rob Fisher there are 2 or 3 up for the big dripper from various reviewers ;)

Back