The Cyclone Thread

I just need to get a 1mm oring when I'm at home. Have a 1.5mm one on at the moment. The airhole is at a bit of an awkward position. Will sort it out this afternoon.

Did a dual in the Cyclone just now. 3 wrapps each 0.9 x 0.1 ribbon on 2x2mm ekowool. 0.43 ohm
Hot damn!!
This is lethal! Need to change back to single before I pass out.
But I'll wait a little bit......:rolleyes:

Did a dual in the Cyclone just now. 3 wrapps each 0.9 x 0.1 ribbon on 2x2mm ekowool. 0.43 ohm
Hot damn!!
I said exactly that when I went from 0.9 to 0.5 on my Reo :giggle:. This was a first going that low. After 2 days I'm hooked!!!

Hot damn!!

@TylerD let's have a look at what that dual coil looks like before u swop back to single.
That's sick low bru.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

@TylerD let's have a look at what that dual coil looks like before u swop back to single.
That's sick low bru.

It's a bit too hot for me.
I cut the ekowool in half now and running only 1 coil. And it was actually 4 wrapps a side. (Really ugly coil)
Was a ***** to get everything into the tiny cup. :)

20140820_195355.jpg

out of interest...

what does the cyclone bf cost and who locally has them?

They're not available locally bud.

From what I know, you're looking at about R1600 give or take

Thanks man. Looks like I have some saving to do. And now need to consider whether reo number 2 is more important or the cyclone :confused:

Thanks man. Looks like I have some saving to do. And now need to consider whether reo number 2 is more important or the cyclone :confused:

My advice would be reo number 2 first and then cyclone.

It's great having a second one loaded with a different juice and coil build :rock: Having chosen a mini as my second reo, I'm loving the portability of it! Katy is a little, super light pocket rocket :rock:

My advice would be reo number 2 first and then cyclone.

It's great having a second one loaded with a different juice and coil build :rock: Having chosen a mini as my second reo, I'm loving the portability of it! Katy is a little, super light pocket rocket :rock:
Yeah my little Anna serves me well hey. Jst run out of battery power too quickly. Would be awesome if they released a version with a dna chip lol. But I'm thinking u r right. Another reo mini then get the cyclone. Will search for an atomic to hold me over til then

Yeah my little Anna serves me well hey. Jst run out of battery power too quickly. Would be awesome if they released a version with a dna chip lol. But I'm thinking u r right. Another reo mini then get the cyclone. Will search for an atomic to hold me over til then

Try convince @TylerD to sell you his :p or chat to @JakesSA to see if they intend of bringing in a few more

No local source... The Cyclone without air flow is around the $70 Mark and the Cyclops (AFC) is about $90.

The afc is rather attractive so I wouldn't opt to go without. Is it worth the spend tho?

I bought a cyclone yesterday off someone who was in on robs group buy. build quality is outstanding but dont get me wrong to me it does not justify the price tag. I prefer my atomic cyclone sold. I think for my vaping style the atomic suits me perfectly. please dont fight with me lol just my 2c

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

different steokes for different folkes :)

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

Back