The Reomiser 2

Dry burn the coil...

Wick 003.JPG

The wick ready to be seated down and around he post.

Wick 008.JPG

Squonk and hold... juice soaking into the wick...

Wick 010.JPG

Something I would love to try if I could find ribbon kanthal somewhere

Ok I found a ribbon Kanthal supplier in SA.

Just spoke to them now. We need to buy a whole spool, which is 4kg. It costs R 952/k.

Anyone still interested? LOL!

Ok I found a ribbon Kanthal supplier in SA.

Just spoke to them now. We need to buy a whole spool, which is 4kg. It costs R 952/k.

Anyone still interested? LOL!
Could be feasible if we could every single active member on the forum to put in a group order. ;)

No other suppliers?

Not locally.

Who is going to ever use more than 20 meters?

Only R3600 for 6750m of Ribbon Kanthal.

That's probably a little more than the community could use

Hmmmm, I could build a coil that stretched across from M1 woodmead on ramp to Marlborough offramp.

If I used a few sheep for wool for the wick and about 25 litres of VG, I could make a vapour cloud that would cover me driving past the flipping speed camera the pigs use there.

The resistance on that build would probably require direct connection to a power line.

I am thinking none of this is feasible.

Hmmmm, I could build a coil that stretched across from M1 woodmead on ramp to Marlborough offramp.

If I used a few sheep for wool for the wick and about 25 litres of VG, I could make a vapour cloud that would cover me driving past the flipping speed camera the pigs use there.

The resistance on that build would probably require direct connection to a power line.

I am thinking none of this is feasible.

We would need a few batteries or we could just break into the national grid!

IMAG3196-1_zps4144c637.jpg

o_O (No words)

Im picturing that being dragged across your lungs and it killing you

Many brave Reonauts use that coil. Apparently the flavour off that is unmatched.

Just tried the @vaalboy approved para coil. 2 strands 32 gauge, 1.2 inner diam. Came out at .93.

Placed coil just above deck, on edge of hood. Wrapped wicks around the coil legs a bit, and a little around the posts. Left squonk hole open.

Chucks out clouds of vapor but flavour seems a little muted compared to single strand. Decent throat hit, from warm vapour.

Am beginning to realise when I am over squonking. There is an art to it

simple 5 wrap of 30g twisted kanthal metering in at .8ohms. works a charm. been running this for a few days. vapor, throathit and flavor is awesome
dehuhe6y.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

Amazing. Looks so simple CVS!

Back