The Reomiser 2

simple 5 wrap of 30g twisted kanthal metering in at .8ohms. works a charm. been running this for a few days. vapor, throathit and flavor is awesome
dehuhe6y.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD
Presume you wrapped that on a mandrel of sorts and not just by hand around the wick? If so, ID? Any difference from a micro coil in performance?

id is around 1.6mm its my mini screw driver. vapor production is about the same throat hit is somewhat more. flavor to me is the same.I can go 2 days without changing cotton maybe even 3. with micro coil I change everyday

Thanks Sharief, going to give that a try straight away. Only have 28 kanthal, but will go 6 wraps and see.

id is around 1.6mm its my mini screw driver. vapor production is about the same throat hit is somewhat more. flavor to me is the same.I can go 2 days without changing cotton maybe even 3. with micro coil I change everyday

Ah, I like all that - will try when back in SA. Suppose one could twist 28 g for that as well, with wraps maybe a bit closer to each other and more wraps (depending on target resistance)?

Ok, mine is 28g, 7 wraps, ID 1.6mm came out at 0.85ohms - bit of a rushed job so not too neat.

Less TH than the para coil, but definitely more vapor production. Will see how long the cotton lasts and report back

photo.JPG

Ah, I like all that - will try when back in SA. Suppose one could twist 28 g for that as well, with wraps maybe a bit closer to each other and more wraps (depending on target resistance)?
im sure you can yes

Ok, mine is 28g, 7 wraps, ID 1.6mm came out at 0.85ohms - bit of a rushed job so not too neat.

Less TH than the para coil, but definitely more vapor production. Will see how long the cotton lasts and report back

View attachment 3491
that was quick @vaalboy.

looking forward to your review after a days use

one thing I dislike about this coil is that I need to sqounk more often then with a .8ohm micro coil

just wrapped this twisted flat ribbon coil. 1st impressions are excellent so far. will report back tomorrow after a full days uasage
amara6ez.jpg

That looks good. You will have to tell us what is the wire's specs and where you got it from please? And how you twisted it?

I hand twisted with 2 screwdrivers one on each end. wrapped around 1.6mm mandrel ohms is .85.
got it off one of the forum members who bought it off ebay. waiting on the sellers ebay account details. here arw the specs
sabeqygy.jpg

Thx, do let us know the ebay details please. Eagerly awaiting your follow up report.

so far I have noticed increase in all aspects such as vapor th and flavor. could just be new coil. will report back tomorrow evening

so this coil outperforms any coil ive used before. flavor throathit and clouds are just so much better with this twisted flat ribbon coil. did another one today because I got my hands on some bobas bounty thanks to sunram. here are some pics
ymatybut.jpg
y6a7y3yh.jpg

For sure beautiful coil - why don't any local supplier stock ribbon Kanthal?

I will look into getting some ribbon soon

Messing around with some twisted (badly!) 30g wire for about 1ohm. Then decided to wick it with some FIRE.....

vahenuza.jpg

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk

What in the actual hell did you do @Vapey McJuicy ? That looks like it would kill you from throat hit lol

What in the actual hell did you do @Vapey McJuicy ? That looks like it would kill you from throat hit lol

Hiehiehie, that throat hit was hectic man, and my juice tasted PLENTY of burned!!!

Just some photo magic there @devdev ;) I thought it looked kinda cool. Here is the actual pic, with cotton wick this time, lol

u8a2e7en.jpg

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk

so this coil outperforms any coil ive used before. flavor throathit and clouds are just so much better with this twisted flat ribbon coil. did another one today because I got my hands on some bobas bounty thanks to sunram. here are some pics
ymatybut.jpg
y6a7y3yh.jpg

mmm..... @Cape vaping supplies - that second picture of the juiced up wick looks so delicious.... !!

this bobas is awesome its a toned down version of elkamino

In my hurry to remake a microcoil after the silica debacle I used a smaller drill bit but I think it's too small and my vape isn't as good as it was... to back to my little screwdriver size... standby..

CoilTime 004.JPG

Back