Vape Club - Retailer Reviews

Hi guys,

Just placed my 3rd order with VapeClub today, this within the time period of 2 weeks:O
All I can say is EXCELLENT SERVICE ! OUT OF THIS WORLD PRICES ! AND THE BEST TURN AROUND TIME !!!!

Great work VAPECLUB keep up the good work with those AWESOME Prices:-D:-D:-D
Agreed! @JakesSA and @VapeGrrl are always on the ball!

Stay awesome guys!

Another happy Vapeclub customer. Big ups to @JakesSA and @VapeGrrl for the awesome service. Always my number 1 stop for anything hardware related :-D

I've ordered online from Vapeclub twice - GREAT packaging, delivered on time in perfect condition, and above all i thought the service was excellent. Online ordering isn't exactly the most personal, but we ended up on the phone, emailing and texting, all to help me make the right choices. Vapeclub, you definitely have a new fan.

I would just like thank @JakesSA for trying to fix my mod.

It was not fixable, but Jake was gracious enough not to charge me. I did not and would not expect someone to provide a service and not charge.

Anyway, thank you, and I am sure I will break more things in future, so please do charge next time lol

Had a few hiccups with an order from VapeClub. Not only did I get a profuse apology, which is all I require, but it was followed up with extra coils of those I ordered + a free bottom fed Odin + a voucher. Really above and beyond service. Thank you @JakesSA and @VapeGrrl, the gesture is highly appreciated. I will not be using the voucher, but I certainly will be shopping at VapeClub again.

@Andre currently has the dubious title of 'Receiver of most messed up order from VapeClub .. ever ..'. Thank you for your understanding! :)

Just want to give a shout out to @VapeGrrl and @JakesSA from VapeClub for excellent service
You guys are really good and care about your customers

Since getting the Reos, it's been a few months since I ordered new vape hardware. While juice is exciting for me, i miss the excitement of firing up a new device. So I decided to spoil myself with some goodies from VapeClub. One of the items i ordered was the Atlantis. So when I got my package, my Atlantis was not there. I looked everywhere but it was obviously not packed in.

One call to @VapeGrrl and she said no problem, they would deliver it to me while on route to SkyBlue. So this morning i met them at a garage near my place and got my Atlantis. They kept me informed the whole way, were very apologetic for the mistake and made me feel like a valued customer.

Thanks guys.

No question I will be buying again from VapeClub!

Just want to give a shout out to @VapeGrrl and @JakesSA from VapeClub for excellent service
You guys are really good and care about your customers

Since getting the Reos, it's been a few months since I ordered new vape hardware. While juice is exciting for me, i miss the excitement of firing up a new device. So I decided to spoil myself with some goodies from VapeClub. One of the items i ordered was the Atlantis. So when I got my package, my Atlantis was not there. I looked everywhere but it was obviously not packed in.

One call to @VapeGrrl and she said no problem, they would deliver it to me while on route to SkyBlue. So this morning i met them at a garage near my place and got my Atlantis. They kept me informed the whole way, were very apologetic for the mistake and made me feel like a valued customer.

Thanks guys.

No question I will be buying again from VapeClub!
Big up to @VapeGrrl and @JakesSA

Now that is customer service. Excellent job on fixing the issue

So... Normally I am not one for reviews, but this one I had to write quickly. I scanned through the above reviews for the first time now, and I must admit I am not surprised by the service I got after reading them.

A week ago I ordered from Vape Club for the first time. A Nautilus Mini + eLeaf iStick 30W. Ordered on Friday and received on Monday. Neatly packaged and all. This past Friday I laced another order after being satisfied with the first order. Ordered the metal-cased replacement tank for the Nautilus Mini, coils for the mini and coils for the Aspire ET-S. Also ordered 2 Aspire ET-S clearomisers and a 30ml Bavarian Cream juice by Skyblue.

Order showed up today, whilst in the middle of a heavy gardening session. Like a kid I threw down the spade, and started ripping everything open. Had some HATS Bubblegum and Vanilla juice I have been dying to try in the ET-S.

Started filling the ET-S, and noticed that if I followed the Youtube instructions it would overflow..... Nevertheless, I screw on the cap and started puffing. Now to adjust the airflow.... ooops! No airflow adjustment. On the bottom of the clearomiser it read "Kangertech Evod"... Phoned Vape Club, and got the best apology in years. Offered to courier the Aspire ET-S to me tomorrow and told me to keep the Evods, BOTH of them! I have had mix-ups like this in the past, but people always ask me to send the faulty order back to them, on my own dime usually.

This is absolutely top-notch service that I did not expect in South Africa to be honest.

Sitting here vaping on the Evod and Bavarian Cream feeling very chuffed. The Evod is a bit of a difficult drag without airflow adjustment, but the flavor is great.

Not quite sure who the lady is I spoke to on the phone, as I was ready to start a fight, as is mostly necessary in these situations, but thank you very much for the great service!

Will definitely order from you again in future!

Regards

Tinus

think it was Lindsey, ive received amazing service from them when i dealt with them. got my 1st Mod from them and have been referring ppl to VC almost daily.

i hope they make a "mistake" on my next order hehe

Always receive great service from @VapeGrrl and @JakesSA. I live a few min away so get to meet them in person (and save on shipping costs) and always leave there with a smile on my face, excellent service, excellent advise, great pricing!!!

its truly a pleasure dealing with Vapeclub:rock:

Last edited:
Hi @Viper_SA

Thank you for the review and once again I apologize, things are so hectic here with the building going on but that is no excuse. I do try my best to correct my mistakes and would never make my clients pay for something that was my fault.

Thank you so much for supporting VapeClub

Kindest regards
Lindsay
VapeClub

Last edited:
Got my two Aspire ET-S clearo's today, as well as two eLeaf D16's I ordered after the great service. Even got a few emails to follow up on the delivery and if all was in order once it was delivered. @VapeGrrl, thank you for awesome service.

Gotta love the packagingIMG_1365.JPG IMG_1367.JPG IMG_1368.JPG IMG_1365.JPG IMG_1367.JPG

Just want to give a huge thumbs up to @JakesSA & @VapeGrrl from Vape club.
Been dealing with them since December, Stellar consistent service paired with there pricing, I always walk out with a smile. Glad to have a vendor like them close to home.

First, I HUGE thanks to Melinda for being so honest. This is what happened:

I have a friend who's leaving for Doha on Thursday and he urgently needs nicotine to add to some juices he diluted. As he has no accounts at any vaping vendors (he only recently started), I offered to buy him some from SkyBleu.

Melinda did not have any PG nic in stock, but she said she'll send me some when she gets the new stock and we can sort out payment later as I couldn't make payment on Sunday. Thanks for that Melinda and the nic is on it's way.

So this morning I made the payment of R219 (or so I thought) when I got off work. What I didn't realize, is that I accidentally typed in a 0 in the amount and I didn't double check, which brought the amount to R2019.

Melinda phoned me immediately and informed me of my expensive mistake and asked for my banking details so she can refund the money. I was so embarrassed!
Thank you Melinda for the help with the nicotine and for pointing out my very expensive mistake to me :oops:

Secondly, to Linday of Vapeclub. Thank you for excellent and speedy service as usual with the purchase of the same above mentioned friend's Atlantis and coils. You're a star! ;)

Two excellent and very reliable vendors we as a vaping community can be proud of!
You rock!! :rock:

Back