Vape Club - Retailer Reviews

Good day all.

I just want to let everyone know that of all of the retailers I have dealt with I have received, 1. Not only the best prices 2. Best service but the friendliest service and the widest range from Vapeclub in benoni.

I will always buy all my liquids and hardware requirements from them.

Thank you to Vapegrrl and Jakessa for the excellent service and especially for bringing in the snow wolf 200.

Once again thanks guys.

Last edited:
Thanks Jakes and Lindsay for everything today. Was really nice to see you again. Oh, and Jakes, those spacers you made for us work like a charm! :)

Met these guys at geekcon and bought some flavors there really friendly bunch. Just put my order through on their website and cant wait to get some new flavors, awesome site as well.

Met these guys at geekcon and bought some flavors there really friendly bunch. Just put my order through on their website and cant wait to get some new flavors, awesome site as well.

Lol @Ludjer
"geekcon"

Yay my order came in this morning early, and i ordered yesterday morning, what service :)
IAyLe36.jpg

Also nice packaging. very detailed.

Thanks!

Last edited:
So I placed my very first order with VapeClub yesterday at around 15:00 - 16:00 - I received my stuff first thing this morning, with awesome packaging and speedy service, I'm amazed, will definitely order from these guys again, what a pleasure!

So it seems like with this vendor it’s a hit & miss situation. Half of my orders left swiftly, no issues and the other half, endless problems. I have placed an order last week Thursday afternoon. On Monday late morning I was informed there is no stock of what I have ordered. At that point in time the vendor’s website still had stock. I was told to choose between two other options. I have made a decision between the two and asked the vendor if my order hadn’t left if I place a new order for something else will it leave with the same delivery. I haven’t got a reply since. Still waiting. The previous problem last year I had was similar and I was told the missing item would be shipped out to me latest Friday. I have received the item a month later. I was told my emails and correspondence wasn’t received. This is very disappointing. I am usually not a person to write bad reviews and complain. What should I do?

Hi @Zaahid237 , sorry to hear about your troubles
Not like VapeClub to give bad service. They are one of the longer standing vendors on here
Im sure @JakesSA and/or @VapeGrrl will respond and try help you out
Let us know how it goes

So it seems like with this vendor it’s a hit & miss situation. Half of my orders left swiftly, no issues and the other half, endless problems. I have placed an order last week Thursday afternoon. On Monday late morning I was informed there is no stock of what I have ordered. At that point in time the vendor’s website still had stock. I was told to choose between two other options. I have made a decision between the two and asked the vendor if my order hadn’t left if I place a new order for something else will it leave with the same delivery. I haven’t got a reply since. Still waiting. The previous problem last year I had was similar and I was told the missing item would be shipped out to me latest Friday. I have received the item a month later. I was told my emails and correspondence wasn’t received. This is very disappointing. I am usually not a person to write bad reviews and complain. What should I do?

Can relate to that im not receiving answers on my emails either.

Hi @Matt, we are waiting to hear from the supplier about the warranty. Unfortunately the mod is a bit older than what you stated on your email but I'll let you know as soon as I have some information for you?

Hi @Matt, we are waiting to hear from the supplier about the warranty. Unfortunately the mod is a bit older than what you stated on your email but I'll let you know as soon as I have some information for you?

Ah oke didnt know that.
Age was a estimate but checked and saw i was alitte over 2 weeks off. Sorry for that.
I would recommend to reply on a email with a short response to let people know you working on it. ;)

No worries, just had some difficulty finding the order initially. I'll be in touch via email.

I placed an order with Vapeclub but I made so many changes and added a few goods to the order. I received all my items today including a free silicone sleeve for my iStick 40w. How awesome is that :rofl:

Thanks @JakesSA and Lindsay, you guys are doing a great job :clap:

DSC_0230.JPG I ordered a kangertech subox mini and elixir incognito juice on Wednesday evening. Items were delivered this morning at 10:00 am. When I came home I opened my order. Very impressed it was packaged securely and wrapped exceptionally well.
I opened my subox and dropped it. The glass tank broke.
I then called vape Club and asked if stock of the glass tank is available. Lindsay advised that stock is available. I asked if it was fine if I could come through. Lindsay agreed, I reached vape Club at 18:57 pm and was received with warm greetings. The atmosphere was so positive. JakesSa refused to take money for the replacement glass.
I also tried out few e-juices.
This was service excellence.

Thank you JakesSa and Lindsay for the fantastic service and the efforts made.
JakesSa I am enjoying this subox and the voodoo juice-zombie blood is out of this world.

This is my first purchase and I can't wait to place my next order.

I ordered a kangertech subox mini and elixir incognito juice on Wednesday evening. Items were delivered this morning at 10:00 am. When I came home I opened my order. Very impressed it was packaged securely and wrapped exceptionally well.
I opened my subox and dropped it. The glass tank broke.
I then called vape Club and asked if stock of the glass tank is available. Lindsay advised that stock is available. I asked if it was fine if I could come through. Lindsay agreed, I reached vape Club at 18:57 pm and was received with warm greetings. The atmosphere was so positive. JakesSa refused to take money for the replacement glass.
I also tried out few e-juices.
This was service excellence.

Thank you JakesSa and Lindsay for the fantastic service and the efforts made.
JakesSa I am enjoying this subox and the voodoo juice-zombie blood is out of this world.

This is first purchase and I can't wait to place my next order.
I would have kicked myself repeatedly if that happened to me:D. Glad you got sorted in the end. VapeClub's are truly vapers at heart. Enjoy.

My mod broke over the easter weekend this year.

I mailed vapeclub at 11 pm on good Friday and they replied. I think we exchanged mail till about 12:30 am.

@JakesSA and @VapeGrrl were kind enough to let me pick up a new mod on Easter.

I was really happy to have a new working vv/vw device and their willingness to assist me was phenomenal.

I haven't said thank you as I joined the forum not so long ago but it's no supprise to me to read awesome posts about vapeclub because they are awesome.

Thank you @VapeGrrl for having both of my orders delivered the following day. Even though both my orders were placed after 1pm :p Had one dead coil on first order, extra coil was added to my 2nd order no questions asked! Now let me go play around with my Triton and Subtank~

Oke here we go again. Almost a month later.

29/7 Sent my first email to Vape Club regarding my issue with the IPV 2 mini

No reply

3/8 2th email asking the same question

No reply

After complaining on the forum I got a reply. Waiting for manufacturer about the warranty. I do understand that and that’s no problem at all. The least they could do is inform me about that without me having to complain on the forum.

7/8 Got a reply 1 sentence if they could collect the faulty unit.

8/8 Told them when I would be back in the country

No reply

12/8 Sent email informing them I am back in the country asking when they would collect.

No reply

14/8 Sent email informing them that I haven’t seen the courier yet.

No reply

17/8 Sent another email asking for a reply and asking if they could give me information about what is going to happen etc.

17/8 Finally got a reply telling me that they arranged collection for the next day. (No information about the rest of the process)

18/8 got a call from the courier confirming my address. But they never showed up.

19/8 Still no courier so sent vape club another email.

No reply

21/8 Sent them the same email again.

No reply

It started almost a month ago. And I still have absolutely no information about what is going on or what is going to happen. After complaining about the fact that I don’t receive responses I got a response but nothing about the lack of responses just a 1 sentence email. As you can see it even got worse after that.

It is easy to sell and deliver orders to customers but you really find out what kind of company you dealing with when something goes wrong. And I must say that this was the most disappointed experience I have had to date. Because I have had very good experiences in the past. I order almost all my stuff with them thru my friend. (courier issues) Always refer converts to Vape Club first to get there hardware and juices for a good price.

I don’t expect a new device or a refund but I do expect a retailer to take my issues serious. And provide me with a decent email answering my questions and concerns. I wouldn’t even have a issues sending the unit back myself via aramex. If I had received a decent email explaining the process and giving me a reason to sent it back.

Now ill just take my loss and move on to another retailer.

Hi Matt, I trust the collection is now complete. Apologies for the rigmarole, we very rarely have returns and need to improve the process of handling them.

Just had great service from Lindsey, actually went there just to buy juice, but was still undecided about the Subox Mini.

Wel got one for R990.00 WITH battery.

Hopefully I can return the favor when we do your cards, boxes and labels when you are ready.

Back