Vape Club - Retailer Reviews

Just endorse the above comments, I have had nothing but praise for the professional manner that you guys conduct your business! Any problems are always smoothly rectified. Just wish you had some Spinners in stock ;)

Just want to say thank you to Lindsay and Jakes of Vape Club. Courier didn't deliver as promised and they quickly corrected the problem and my friend got his Atlantis and coils delivered before he left for the airport.
Thanks guys from him and from me :)

Just a quick shout out to Lindsay from VapeClub.
Thanks Lindsay! Got my batteries today and the packaging was so good. At first I thought, "what the hell? This cannot be the batteries in such a large box!"....hahaha. To my surprise it was just properly packaged and wrapped. :p

So... Normally I am not one for reviews, but this one I had to write quickly. I scanned through the above reviews for the first time now, and I must admit I am not surprised by the service I got after reading them.

A week ago I ordered from Vape Club for the first time. A Nautilus Mini + eLeaf iStick 30W. Ordered on Friday and received on Monday. Neatly packaged and all. This past Friday I laced another order after being satisfied with the first order. Ordered the metal-cased replacement tank for the Nautilus Mini, coils for the mini and coils for the Aspire ET-S. Also ordered 2 Aspire ET-S clearomisers and a 30ml Bavarian Cream juice by Skyblue.

Order showed up today, whilst in the middle of a heavy gardening session. Like a kid I threw down the spade, and started ripping everything open. Had some HATS Bubblegum and Vanilla juice I have been dying to try in the ET-S.

Started filling the ET-S, and noticed that if I followed the Youtube instructions it would overflow..... Nevertheless, I screw on the cap and started puffing. Now to adjust the airflow.... ooops! No airflow adjustment. On the bottom of the clearomiser it read "Kangertech Evod"... Phoned Vape Club, and got the best apology in years. Offered to courier the Aspire ET-S to me tomorrow and told me to keep the Evods, BOTH of them! I have had mix-ups like this in the past, but people always ask me to send the faulty order back to them, on my own dime usually.

This is absolutely top-notch service that I did not expect in South Africa to be honest.

Sitting here vaping on the Evod and Bavarian Cream feeling very chuffed. The Evod is a bit of a difficult drag without airflow adjustment, but the flavor is great.

Not quite sure who the lady is I spoke to on the phone, as I was ready to start a fight, as is mostly necessary in these situations, but thank you very much for the great service!

Will definitely order from you again in future!

Regards

Tinus

Unfortunately my opinion of this vendor has changed quite a bit in the last two months. So my order in the above comment came with the wrong gear, everyone makes mistakes. Then came the incident where I only got my tracking number for "next-day-delivery" after 20:00 and after emailing to ask for it. Some unanswered emails and I was growing increasingly unhappy with the service.

Then in my search for a bottom fed RDA I decided to try again. After speaking to @JakesSA via PM we came to an agreement and I placed my order. With great anticipation I washed my juice bottles getting everything ready for the new RDA. Making arrangements for the courier to deliver to a different address as I am working night shift etc. Then, again no tracking number.
Was just informed, after inquiring about the tracking number, that there was a misunderstanding between @VapeGrrl and @JakesSA and my RDA was not shipped today.

This is exactly the sort of thing that drives people back to smoking. I can get in my car and have a pack in under 5 minutes. There are a lot of new vendors popping up and one can not be delivering this kind of service with growing competition.

I wish Vapeclub all the est for the future, but I will not be doing business with them again.

I'd be really sorry to lose you as a customer @Viper_SA and can only offer apologies for the misunderstanding here, it is entirely my fault for not leaving clear instructions in regards to the BF attie. Are you sure there is nothing I can do to make up for it?

I'd be really sorry to lose you as a customer @Viper_SA and can only offer apologies for the misunderstanding here, it is entirely my fault for not leaving clear instructions in regards to the BF attie. Are you sure there is nothing I can do to make up for it?

Unless you can have the atty delivered tomorrow, I don't think there is anything anyone can do to change my mind. It's bad enough waiting for vape mail, waiting 3 days extra is not on

@Viper_SA in all fairness, slip ups do happen as you've mentioned. With all due respect, I think you're a bit harsh boet.

Unless you can have the atty delivered tomorrow, I don't think there is anything anyone can do to change my mind. It's bad enough waiting for vape mail, waiting 3 days extra is not on

Fair enough, I'll arrange for your refund. Just for clarity sake the previous post by @VapeGrrl was made by me, e.g. I am the one who did not leave clear instructions on the order. Dog box for I ... :(

Sure 3 is bad, but take my word, they will sort you out like no other.

That might be your experience. All I got was an apology and an offer to send the parcel tomorrow and I would receive it on Monday. No offer of free shipping even. Spent the last hour on Google looking for another BF RDA, time I didn't have to spend looking if my ordered RDA was with the courier where it should have been.

This was the proverbial cherry on the cake. First my day starts with almost all my juices tasting like dust. Then I start questioning al the money spent on vaping and whether or not it's worth it, and then another screw up with an order.... Not cool. I almost feel like driving to the corner store, getting a pack of John Rolfe and selling all my vape gear. This was one disappointment I didn't need today

That might be your experience. All I got was an apology and an offer to send the parcel tomorrow and I would receive it on Monday. No offer of free shipping even. Spent the last hour on Google looking for another BF RDA, time I didn't have to spend looking if my ordered RDA was with the courier where it should have been.

This was the proverbial cherry on the cake. First my day starts with almost all my juices tasting like dust. Then I start questioning al the money spent on vaping and whether or not it's worth it, and then another screw up with an order.... Not cool. I almost feel like driving to the corner store, getting a pack of John Rolfe and selling all my vape gear. This was one disappointment I didn't need today

From http://www.wikivapia.org/wiki/Golden_Rules_of_Vaping

One is none and two is one
This relates to having back up systems and is especially important if you are using vaping to quit smoking, if you have one device and it breaks or something happens to it you have none and are back to square one. Always have a back up ideally multiple!

I think you had very bad luck. I have ordered 4 times from them and had no complains. Package arrived next day or thereafter and products were good.

So, just to say something here. Although I don't think I was wrong to post some negative feedback earlier, it would be wrong of me to not report the end of the saga :) Eventually on Friday morning I asked @VapeGrrl to go ahead and send the Derringer I ordered if the refund had not been processed yet. I received the little gem today and there are no regrets. Great little dripper.

I also got a refund on the courier costs, a free 30ml of juice and an email inquiring as to the status of delivery etc.
@JakesSA actually apologized to me for some pretty shitty stuff posted/aimed at me after the review I posted. Like he has any control over what people say. I'm man enough to admit when I was wrong, and I sorely underestimated Vapeclub in this matter. You guys came through above and beyond need to keep a customer. Will I order from Vapeclub again, yes (even if it may be a day late) but I'm sure I won't be a dollar short on service.

Very happy with the new RDA and now I have another gripe...... I finally get the whole 'get a REO' thing, lol, but my credit card can't take it anymore :D

I'm also one of those lucky folks who have been fortunate enough to be given the opportunity to have my patience and tolerance tested with most of my orders, but I endure for the sake of need:rolleyes:. As much as I enjoy the freebies, I hope this trend doesn't continue. I prefer to see the best in people, so...

@Vapeclub
Congrats on your anniversary. I hope that you have learnt a lot in the last 12 months and start focusing on improving/optimizing some of your processes as you still seem to be repeating some easy-to-fix mistakes. While we all appreciate that you have a good customer relations policy to make amends, surely it would be cheaper and more profitable if the initial service was good enough in the first place not to warrant these additional steps. Some critique/suggestions:
  1. Find & plug gaps in your processes quickly, especially when things are stressed. Solid continuous improvement makes things a little bit easier every time and narrows the margin of error.
  2. Fulfill the sales order based on the moment stock was purchased and paid for, and then complete the order with stock requiring longer lead times like BF Modding. Unless you're reserving the stock for the specific Sales Order, don't wait fulfill the order only when the final item is ready. Or is your sales/stock system out of sync at times as I don't understand how an in stock purchased item is out of stock on shipping?
  3. Continuing on from the first part of point 1, a delivery note with confirmation via physically ticking off every item as it's packed. Only reading off items on collecting items from stock for an order is not as effective. Purchased items do not get removed. Keep the delivery note in the box until the order is fulfilled and include in the delivery.
  4. Is it possible to use a alternate courier like TCG perhaps/please?
  5. Management expectations on times for items needing modding. Add a FAQ link or give clear details on the website for lead times and modding cycles (Like Mods only performed on Thursday and/or Weekends)

Anyways, My 2c at 2AM.

Last edited:
I must admit that as a relative noob I had no idea the business was still so young. My review might have been different had I realized that. Since I joined the forum some 3 months ago, all the usual suspects have seemed to have been here forever.

Last edited:
All I want to say is that Lindsay and Jakes from VapeClub are purely AWESOME and I will ALWAYS support them whenever I can. Yes, there were mistakes made in the past, but they ALWAYS make up for it somehow and it's human to make mistakes.

All I want to say is that Lindsay and Jakes from VapeClub are purely AWESOME and I will ALWAYS support them whenever I can. Yes, there were mistakes made in the past, but they ALWAYS make up for it somehow and it's human to make mistakes.
They are great and their product selection is good but it's obvious that they can be even better. That's all. I'll still support them but would like to do so without lowering my expectations.

I'm also one of those lucky folks who have been fortunate enough to be given the opportunity to have my patience and tolerance tested with most of my orders, but I endure for the sake of need:rolleyes:. As much as I enjoy the freebies, I hope this trend doesn't continue. I prefer to see the best in people, so...

@Vapeclub
Congrats on your anniversary. I hope that you have learnt a lot in the last 12 months and start focusing on improving/optimizing some of your processes as you still seem to be repeating some easy-to-fix mistakes. While we all appreciate that you have a good customer relations policy to make amends, surely it would be cheaper and more profitable if the initial service was good enough in the first place not to warrant these additional steps. Some critique/suggestions:
  1. Find & plug gaps in your processes quickly, especially when things are stressed. Solid continuous improvement makes things a little bit easier every time and narrows the margin of error.
  2. Fulfill the sales order based on the moment stock was purchased and paid for, and then complete the order with stock requiring longer lead times like BF Modding. Unless you're reserving the stock for the specific Sales Order, don't wait fulfill the order only when the final item is ready. Or is your sales/stock system out of sync at times as I don't understand how an in stock purchased item is out of stock on shipping?
  3. Continuing on from the first part of point 1, a delivery note with confirmation via physically ticking off every item as it's packed. Only reading off items on collecting items from stock for an order is not as effective. Purchased items do not get removed. Keep the delivery note in the box until the order is fulfilled and include in the delivery.
  4. Is it possible to use a alternate courier like TCG perhaps/please?
  5. Management expectations on times for items needing modding. Add a FAQ link or give clear details on the website for lead times and modding cycles (Like Mods only performed on Thursday and/or Weekends)

Anyways, My 2c at 2AM.
Very constructive imo.

Just want to give a shout out to the people at VapeClub. I saw some people were not very happy with the services received, I must just be lucky then because I have never had a bad experience with them. I ordered some goodies yesterday afternoon at around 14:30 expecting by all reasonable means that it must have been way after the cut off time for next day delivery. But 15 minutes later I received my waybill number and the package will be delivered this morning.

Well done. To me, you guys are awesome.

Also only had speedy service from them with packages arriving next day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A huge SHOUT OUT to @JakesSA from VapeClub for sending my new BF Dark Horse Mini before we even concluded the transaction! I was so surprised today to find my new DH Mini waiting for me :)
Thanks Jakes! We will converse via PM and finalize the transaction.

This, people, is excellent service. I love you Jakes and Lindsay. You two are the greatest! ;)

Just a great big THANK YOU to Lindsay aka @VapeGrrl !

Your service & attitude is brilliant...... undoubtedly the best service I've ever received!
Keep it up!

1 or 2 other vendors (you know who you are), take a page out of VapeClub's book & learn how to do proper business!!!

Just a great big THANK YOU to Lindsay aka @VapeGrrl !

Your service & attitude is brilliant...... undoubtedly the best service I've ever received!
Keep it up!

1 or 2 other vendors (you know who you are), take a page out of VapeClub's book & learn how to do proper business!!!
Ah, @Lee - long time, no see. Missed you. Have you moved house?

Back