VapeClub - Cloupor Mini in Stock,Kanger SubTank in Stock, Kayfun 4 in stock

Our first order of Kayfun 4 clones and original Kanger SubTanks are now airborne and we have a shipment of original Cloupor DNA 30 Minis due to ship out at the end of the month.
The Kayfun 4s and SubTanks will thus be available for collection and shipping when we reopen on the 4th of January and the DNA30 Minis should be here no later than the 8th of January.

Price on the Kayfun 4 will be R480
Price on the Kanger SubTanks will be R650
Price on the Cloupor DNA 30 Mini will be R820

Some images of the Kayfun and DNA 30:
View attachment 17956

View attachment 17957

Please post on this thread if you wish to reserve one of these great new 2015 products. :) (or send an email to info@vapeclub.co.za)
2 x Kayfun v4, please!

The price on that Cloupor Mini is epic!!! :)

That's VapeClub for you...they constantly amazing me with their prices on "hot off the press" items (and all the other items as well) :clap:

Christmas and Birthday coming up.... I shal wait and bribe!

Hi @paulph201, word on the street is you're on holiday .. got away before I could get my hands on your sunshine cured tobacco hey? :p

What colour for the mini?

Last edited:
Yup one black mini pls will go nice with a black lemo :)

Hi @paulph201, word on the street is you're on holiday .. got away before I could get my hands on your sunshine cured tobacco hey?

What colour for the mini?
I have a sealed one for you :)

Can always come drop it off and I'll grab one from you in the new year?

I have a sealed one for you :)

Can always come drop it off and I'll grab one from you in the new year?

Thanks for offering! @Alex just dropped of a bottle, he hasn't named his price yet. Just made me sign some odd looking parchment with arcane symbols on it? Ran out of ink too, pricked my finger and imprinted that instead .. :confused:

Thanks for offering! @Alex just dropped of a bottle, he hasn't named his price yet. Just made me sign some odd looking parchment with arcane symbols on it? Ran out of ink too, pricked my finger and imprinted that instead .. :confused:
Enjoying a lovely Thai dish at your favorite eating place right now :p

Kayfun 4s will be arriving tomorrow :) I'll be doing some QC as soon as they get here and shipping will commence on Monday as I'd rather not have the goods lie with the couriers over the long weekend. Collections available until the 26th of December. If you want to take your Kayfun now and don't have to wait for any other goodies to arrive please pm @VapeGrrl so we can let you know when the stock is available for order on the website?

The Kayfun 4s are now in stock!! Find them here

Collections available until the 26th and all shipping orders placed up to and including the 26th will ship out on Monday the 29th of December. Orders placed after the 26th of December will ship out on the 5th of January when we reopen.

In case you wondering, the Kayfun 4 clones all come from the same factory at the moment and given the complexity of machining are likely to do so for a while to come.

If you have a reservation, I have kept that stock aside so please let us know when you are ready to order? That's the benefit of reservations, reserve and order at your leisure.. :)

Back