What Are You Waiting For?

Lol, ein ganz kleines review - I like that. Very versatile.

Lol, ein ganz kleines review - I like that. Very versatile.
yip....that kleines review made me decide to order it. need something to carry lots of different things, from mods to liquid, as well as tools and wires. Not to forget the tablet :) the back pocket is for that, its padded.

Gesendet von meinem LIFETAB_E7316 mit Tapatalk

Am waiting for two Reomizers from Reosmods and two aluminium button covers
They forgot to pack them in my original order
They are on route

For the record, the way Reosmods handled this mishap was really professional. No delay, just an apology and they sent it right away

Nemesis , biggish order from fasttech, semovar plus kayfun lite plus v2, plus extra accessories from svoemesto website . Cant wait .

Im waiting on:

KangerTech ProTank 3 Mini
Vision Spinner VV Battery
eGo & EVO USB Charger
EVOD2, ProTank3, AeroTank Coil 1.8 ohm x3
10ml Vapour Mountain Berry Blaze 18mg
10ml Vapour Mountain Polar Mint 18mg
10ml Vapour Mountain Passion Peach 18mg

The wait is brutal! currently in transit from CPT

Similarly, I'm waiting for my first e-cigarette kit since about 2007 or something.

Vision Spinner II
Liqua Variety Pack 10 x 10ml

all from eciggies.co.za. And I hope it gets here soon! Been craving like mad for 3 days and gave in last night and had a smoke, was rather disappointed with myself...

Similarly, I'm waiting for my first e-cigarette kit since about 2007 or something.

Vision Spinner II
Liqua Variety Pack 10 x 10ml

all from eciggies.co.za. And I hope it gets here soon! Been craving like mad for 3 days and gave in last night and had a smoke, was rather disappointed with myself...

Ag don't beat yourself up about that @Silvertongue

Once your vale mail arrives, it will be bye bye stinkies for ever :)

bam...exciting vape mail expected for Friday or Saturday:

original Orochi Mod by RaiVapes. I think its stunning. :rock:??

orochi.jpg

the 3 worked in slots are the vent holes. In addition it got 4 more vent holes next to the switch. Apparently the firing button is butter soft, which was a decider for me. I like soft firing action as in the Vanilla mod.
The locking mechanism is innovative as well, it clicks open instead of screwing it open (see at 01:55 in the following YT clip).

bam...exciting vape mail expected for Friday or Saturday:

original Orochi Mod by RaiVapes. I think its stunning. :rock:??

View attachment 5554

the 3 worked in slots are the vent holes. In addition it got 4 more vent holes next to the switch. Apparently the firing button is butter soft, which was a decider for me. I like soft firing action as in the Vanilla mod.
The locking mechanism is innovative as well, it clicks open instead of screwing it open (see at 01:55 in the following YT clip).

Cool . The watch look nice as well......

Seriously smart looking mod bro

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

yeah, cannot wait for it. Only setback...there is a public holiday here tomorrow. so, it will only hit the road on Friday, and arrive here next Monday.

But it will go well with my new subohm Kayfun. Going for a para single on it, aiming at around 0.6 ohms.

Ok so my fast tech order has arrived in SA they say. Is it now still the 6 week wait part or how long usually?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5 using Tapatalk

Ok so my fast tech order has arrived in SA they say. Is it now still the 6 week wait part or how long usually?

nope, once it lands in SA, its usually about a week before you get it

This makes me wonder why my Zamplebox still hasn't arrived...

Hahah, thanks @TylerD luckily not that far

@Riaz thanks, so I guess I'll have to order my batteries and such from a local supplier then

*edit*

So my Zamplebox has arrived, was apparently there for quite awhile...
Waiting on my Fasttech order which is in the country now.

So I ordered from VapeMob the following just now in anticipation of my Nemesis etc:

* Kanthal A1 wire (6m)
* Silica Wick (1m)
* Pre made coil (1 pack)
* Efest 18350 x2
* Efest 18650 x2
* Ekowool (3m)
* Nemesis Magnet kit

I have no idea how much of wire and wick/wool I should have order so hopefully this is enough.

I truly hope I don't end up ordering more things in the near future.

Curse you online shopping!!

P.S nice going on the paygate system, first time I've been able to use my cards lcd screen! That made it kinda worth it

Last edited:
waiting on cloupor dna30 ehpro atomic rda ehpro kayfunlite plus. samples to test quality and possibly bring them in

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

Back