What's in your hand right now?

fcc74eac5abafa2be9e770464855651d.jpg

My new TFV8 Beast and Smok H-Priv

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Going back in time....
Cleaning out my vape cupboard, in other words, counting my bottles of juice, checking all the hardware and re-arranging all the boxes, found my original Eleaf iStick 50W, as recommended by @Andre, feels like so long ago. The vendor did not have the famous Kangertech Subtank so I purchased the Arctic, found this as well and a box of 0.5ohm BTDC coils.
Charged the iStick and am really enjoying this, the set-up that started it all, I have given so many devices / tanks away but this set-up will alwys be special to me as it got me permanently of the ciggies;

Original.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Going back in time....
Cleaning out my vape cupboard, in other words, counting my bottles of juice, checking all the hardware and re-arranging all the boxes, found my original Eleaf iStick 50W, as recommended by @Andre, feels like so long ago. The vendor did not have the famous Kangertech Subtank so I purchased the Arctic, found this as well and a box of 0.5ohm BTDC coils.
Charged the iStick and am really enjoying this, the set-up that started it all, I have given so many devices / tanks away but this set-up will alwys be special to me as it got me permanently of the ciggies;

View attachment 69956
You never forget your first love, the iStick 50W still remains one of my all time favourites :)

Hi.is that the 25mm serpent?want to know coz i just got an ipower and want a serpent 25 but am worried about overhang.
Nope, the 22mm, was also looking for the 25 but it would definitely overhang. The 22 is an awesome tank, however, its very very thirsty and you have to refill it a lot

HotCig R150 and Melo 3 Mini with Black O-Ring cCell. Serpent Mini 25's are having a major Pit Stop.
HotCig 001.JPG

Been dripping on this Sapor for the past week, really enjoying all the flavour profiles I didn't get out of the tanks.
IMG_5771.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
giving dripping a proper go in a decent rda that caught my eye. The vapour delivery is intense had to drop to 3mg. Not a juice I normally Vape so flavor is different but good.
60ab40f29ea9624e9ce4182d3dcc80c4.jpg

Back