Where Are You Located ?

Wow that is an absolutely fantastic idea. I have added my location just please be careful with it, there are many chicks that are looking for me.....flippen supermodel stalkers, what is a man to do. Ha, ha, ha, only jokes, all supermodels are always welcome, just bring your own vaping device.

there are many chicks that are looking for me.....flippen supermodel stalkers, what is a man to do. Ha, ha, ha, only jokes, all supermodels are always welcome, just bring your own vaping device.

I have exactly the same problem Chop... Babe magnet of note! Plus I have spare Twisp's and they can use those!

I have exactly the same problem Chop... Babe magnet of note! Plus I have spare Twisp's and they can use those!
Like they say, "It is not the size of the fishing rod that counts, it is all in the wrist action when casting". Going deep sea fishing this weekend, going to pull in some massive Kabeljou, I have not tried reeling in a big fish while vaping, this will be a first. Stywe Lyne Rob.

Like they say, "It is not the size of the fishing rod that counts, it is all in the wrist action when casting". Going deep sea fishing this weekend, going to pull in some massive Kabeljou, I have not tried reeling in a big fish while vaping, this will be a first. Stywe Lyne Rob.

Thanks! We have a club compo this weekend and I will be concentrating on not throwing my e-ciggie overboard when I get a bite like I used to. :eek:

you dont have to enter your full address, i just clicked on a place near my house on the map :)

Having a look at this map, whats up with the BIG bald spot we have in the middle there??

Do they not have the internetz?
Are ciggies much cheaper there?
Does Fastway not deliver there?
Is it perhaps still 1983 over there.......?
Have they banned e-cigs and the rest of us were not informed?
I don't know, but would like to know, why them people, they not vaping mon!! :cool:

Having a look at this map, whats up with the BIG bald spot we have in the middle there??

Do they not have the internetz?
Are ciggies much cheaper there?
Does Fastway not deliver there?
Is it perhaps still 1983 over there.......?
Have they banned e-cigs and the rest of us were not informed?
I don't know, but would like to know, why them people, they not vaping mon!! :cool:

No electricity. Got fire!

I think it could be related to product availability and general awareness of vaping...

I think it will change with time

Last edited:
Added a few days ago

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We've been plotted!

Johannesburg: 14
Bulawayo: 1 (Rowan's in Jhb too)
Pretoria: 4
Modinmolle: 1
Tzaneen: 1
Richards Bay: 1
Durban: 5
Koringberg: 1
Cape Town: 8
Kleve (Germany): 1

That is that and crack is wack :D

We've been plotted!

:DThat is that and crack is wack yo! You forgot the yo!:D

We've been plotted!

No I'm not. And I'm in East London. Looks like I'm the only one:(

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Yes, but why can't we get more people to our vape meets. That is what gets me down.
I'm sure there are more than 25 JHB members on this forum......

Yip I know grinds my gears too! dont understand it :( Come on gautengalengers get your behinds in gear and get to the meets!

Im gonna log in as Gizmo and look at each and every member and send all the people who should attend personal invites :p

Back