Where Are You Located ?

I'll come. Someone buy me a ticket:D

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

I think making the transition from a semi-anonymous forum to a vape meet and spending the whole afternoon with mad people who puff and type on a forum about small metal things may be a bit much of a transition for some....

Lol silver we are a unique lot aren't we

Done :D what's the "score board" looking like at this stage of the "race" ? hahaha

cmon all our new family members, come pin your location to the map. great way to see where you're fellow vapers are. don't worry you don't need to give precise gps coordinates. somewhere around here is fine ;)

And for those of you that haven't done so already

Pease put your location in your personal details. It will then show up in the details below your avatar picture next to each post.

It helps with various things like the taste box, vape meets, selling gear and even helping people out in a vape emergency!

Just click on your name in the top right, select "personal details" and fill in the "location" field. No need for exact locations, a city is fine.

Thank you

Nobody from the Free-State it seems? Passed on the starter kit HRH and I bought to start with to my Mom in Bloem this weekend. I'll have to get her onto the forum so she can represent ;)

please guys, i know you all want to be individuals, just like everyone else but when you make your mark, use red. the other colours should be for vape shops and resellers :) guess i forgot to edit my original post to mention that. oops

I managed to delete my entry and just added it again... With the right color this time :D:think:

Apologies for that mistake.

That's so strange whenever I add a emoticon it automatically adds a "??" symbol after the emoticon. Super weird...

Last edited:
That's so strange whenever I add a emoticon it automatically adds a "??" symbol after the emoticon. Super weird...

It's a bug on the forum :think:

Does it after images are posted as well sometimes

The ?? after some emoticons, pictures and posts makes absolute sense as some are really questionable ;).

Finally pinned at the right location lol

Nobody from the Free-State it seems? Passed on the starter kit HRH and I bought to start with to my Mom in Bloem this weekend. I'll have to get her onto the forum so she can represent ;)

Added mine. I'm from the Free State

Back