All Day Vapes - New e-Juice Flavours

I prefer the new bottle, thanks for changing! The pipette was too big to fill with - happy indeed!

BTW, do you have any hardware left that you wish to sell?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

@Rude Rudi We have one black Moradin tank, brand spanking new, unopened. And a silver Noisy Cricket that I opened but not used.

@Chad B We changed bottles due to requests from people for squeeze bottles.

How do you feel about them?
Was just checking, between the two I prefer the glass, the pipette wasn't the best but i'm not a fan of the new bottles.
That's just my opinion, and if the majority wanted the change then forsure you did the right thing.
We still have some glass bottles with the pipettes. If anyone prefers those just note at checkout, we'll be happy to use them.

Thanks for this, will ask next time I order :campeon:

Ah, the tobaccoes are coming through
Nice to see @YeOldeOke
Is this a tobacco or a brandy though?
The picture says tobacco but nothing about tobacco in the description...

Sounds like INW Gold Ducat as I get a brandy taste too with my gold ducat recipes

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Sounds like INW Gold Ducat as I get a brandy taste too with my gold ducat recipes

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

@kyle_redbull None of our juices are simple single flavours, they are all complex. Personally, I've never picked up a brandy in Gold Ducat.

This question was posted in the juice reviews thread where I cannot respond on pain of @Silver coming after me with a meat cleaver :laser-kill: so I'll respond in here...

Hey @YeOldeOke

The Banana Custard Cake is absolutely fantastic. Was my first Bakery e-liquid, lovely stuff. See your web-site for the review. I was wondering how pronounced the chocolate is on the Irish Cream Pie? Haven't found a chocolate vape I enjoy yet.

Otherwise, great ADV. Thanks :clap:

@foGGyrEader The chocolate in the Irish Cream Pie is only a supporting note, so I'd think it should be ok for you. We will be bringing out some chocolate vapes soonish but with chocolate, as with coffee, we are aware of how easily it gets too heavy so we are aiming for smooth.

New flavour in Just Fruit line.

e-liquid-jf-melon-mix.png

Melon Mix.

This brings us to a selection of 37 flavours!

Time for something new?

Back