All Day Vapes - New e-Juice Flavours

I have perfected the art of filling up my MAGE straight out the bottle. No mess lol

Sent from my E2333 using Tapatalk

I have perfected the art of filling up my MAGE straight out the bottle. No mess lol

:D

The extra pipette with the thin tip seems to work very well for me, which is why we include one in every order. Don't you guys use them?

It's just an interim measure.

I did use it at first but the juice is so thick it takes to long to draw the juice up lol. So I went with the next best option. It works for me.

New orders will be packaged in the new bottles as from now. There are two things to note:

The spout is blind when shipped and must be snipped with scissors before use.
30ml orders will be packaged in 50ml bottles, for a variety of reasons.

This month's special, buy 30ml and get 20ml free??

This month's special, buy 30ml and get 20ml free??

@Tockit That's a nice sentiment. :) Unfortunately it is not one of the reasons. ;)

I only mentioned it so someone doesn't go 'Hey, you sent me halfabottle' :D

Nah, I like @Tockit suggestion more :ANGEL:

@Strontium I have some empathy with you. Your order was one of the last to go out in the old bottles. I'm sorry. :(

On the bright side, in the old bottles your Chilled Pineapple should have a great shelf-life. :D

To everyone, if you prefer the juice in the old glass bottles with pipettes for any reason, just make a note in checkout. We have many in stock. :)

Last edited:
@YeOldeOke that pineapple will be lucky if it lasts to the end of the month, "the force is strong with that one, young grasshopper"

Can you post a pic of what the new bottles look like so we can get an idea?
Is it something like these?
image.jpeg

Last edited:
@Strontium That's the bottles yes. The cap on those are the caps I was referring to that isn't thin enough. So a different spout. I'll see if we can put some pics up.

Why the fuss, just tip it straight out the bottle man. Get you a mage and all problems solved lol

I don't mind the old bottles. But I have an AIO D22 XL. Quoting my husband, you could fill it up by chucking juice at it from a meter away. So I am happy to take all your old stock ;-) will mention that during checkout at next order.

bot.jpg cap.jpg

Not good pics but shows the important bits. The little cap at the top clicks on positively and firmly so won't come off inadvertently.

Last edited:
I don't mind the old bottles. But I have an AIO D22 XL. Quoting my husband, you could fill it up by chucking juice at it from a meter away. So I am happy to take all your old stock ;-) will mention that during checkout at next order.

Glad to hear that. :)

I'm interested in how you find the flavour of the juice in that setup. That's MTL isn't it?

Glad to hear that. :)

I'm interested in how you find the flavour of the juice in that setup. That's MTL isn't it?
Yip, MTL. Very happy with the flavour! Only had one juice (other brand) that I have found bland in the past. Mind you, I don't have basis for comparison really, I love the look, shape, size and ease of use of the AIOs so my upgrade path has been: twisp solo, twisp edge, twisp aero, AIO, AIO D22 XL. And planning on getting the AIO Pro next as another backup device. Can't see myself getting a different type of device anytime soon though

What's a Mage? Sounds like some sort of wizard.
Big bore juice guzzler. :)
MAGE_RTA_BLACK_1024x1024.png

@Taytay Thanks for that feedback.

Well, there you have it. Great news, the juices work from an AIO to a Mage. I's feel chuffed. :thumbup:

@Silver Now it's just the Evod 1 (circa many moons ago) that may still be a challenge. :wondering:

Last edited:
Back