All Day Vapes - New e-Juice Flavours

You know @YeOldeOke , I'm glad to see your juices getting a lot of attention here! You've made a concerted effort to get a great product available at a really good price-point. Such a win!

You know @YeOldeOke , I'm glad to see your juices getting a lot of attention here! You've made a concerted effort to get a great product available at a really good price-point. Such a win!
Agreed, great service always in contact with you and very accommodating. Just so much of winnning. Keep up the great work @YeOldOke

Sent from my E2333 using Tapatalk

Thanks guys. I'm actually enjoying this. First time in many years I've had the opportunity to be a bit creative. And the vaping community is just great, love being involved.

Hi peeps.
Heres my take on e-cig all day vapes Tropical Parfeit.
Skip to the middle if you wanna miss the talk about the Mage.

Thanks for changing the bottles @YeOldeOke
I know people say you can poar it in a tank from the bottle but that wont work if you drip.
I will be sure to mention the bottle change in my next review.

I have been reduced to vaping all the leftovers from testing etc. This morning I cracked open a bottle of Cherry Parfait that we made a month ago in error and boy, I'm knocked off me feet. I'm not one for hype, but this is delicious. The first time I tried a Parfait after a month's steep and the soft nougat and cherry really shines through.

The parfaits really need to steep well guys.

I've still got three quarters of a bottle of lemon parfait that's been sitting for a month, time to throw it in the baby beast n see what it's like.

Time for a new flavour :ura:

We give you a new Bakery creation. :band:

Laaaaadies!!! and Jintlemin!!!!

Meet the one and only, the deeeelicious, the inimitable

e-liquid-irish-cream-pie.png

Irish Cream Pie

Enjoy!
:)

The Orange Parfait have had a few people saying the orange is too strong so we have reformulated it.

This sounds fantastic! Um, what does Irish Cream Pie taste like though?

Like the Irish liqueur in a cream pie with a baked crust?

I'm trying, I'm not good at the 'dripping with' type of descriptions.:D

Irish liqueur with a hint (well, slightly more than a hint) of chocolate. Creamy. Nice pie crust.

Last edited:
The Orange Parfait have had a few people saying the orange is too strong so we have reformulated it.
Awesome stuff @YeOldeOke ! I'm going to try the Strawberry YPC first, then try out the new orange. I'm actually enjoying the Orange Parfeit now, but a little sweeter and creamier might work. Let's check it out :clap:

We've had a lot of developments going lately, but have not stopped our new flavour development.
We are happy to announce a new flavour in our Bakery line.

e-liquid-bakery-banana-custard-cake.png

Banana Custard Cake

Hope you enjoy!

Like all our flavours, it is Diacetyl-free.

Last edited:
Hi @YeOldeOke
Just received my order from you guys and noticed the bottles have changed, are these your new bottles now?
Are you going to revert back to glass bottles? Thanks

Hi @YeOldeOke
Just received my order from you guys and noticed the bottles have changed, are these your new bottles now?

@Chad B We changed bottles due to requests from people for squeeze bottles.

How do you feel about them?

Hi @YeOldeOke

I was also surprised at this; however, I would much rather you use cheaper plastic bottles and keep up with the great e-liquid. It doesn't help to pay for a pretty bottle with cr@p inside. I quite like the plastic bottles, easy to fill any tank. I suppose one could struggle a bit with a dripper?

I was also surprised at this; however, I would much rather you use cheaper plastic bottles and keep up with the great e-liquid. It doesn't help to pay for a pretty bottle with cr@p inside. I quite like the plastic bottles, easy to fill any tank. I suppose one could struggle a bit with a dripper?

The decision to go for HDPE bottles wasn't about cost, it was in response to demand. We really had to dig to find suitable bottles, the standard 'witches hat' bottles had too wide a tip to fit into most tanks' slots. This one actually fits. I've been using them and find it much easier to fill, and a lot less mess in filling, so methinks it was a good decision.

It works better on a dripper as well. Just don't snip the spout too far back. It should be snipped about halfway of the final piece so that the cap still snaps on.

We still have some glass bottles with the pipettes. If anyone prefers those just note at checkout, we'll be happy to use them.

The decision to go for HDPE bottles wasn't about cost, it was in response to demand. We really had to dig to find suitable bottles, the standard 'witches hat' bottles had too wide a tip to fit into most tanks' slots. This one actually fits. I've been using them and find it much easier to fill, and a lot less mess in filling, so methinks it was a good decision.

It works better on a dripper as well. Just don't snip the spout too far back. It should be snipped about halfway of the final piece so that the cap still snaps on.

We still have some glass bottles with the pipettes. If anyone prefers those just note at checkout, we'll be happy to use them.

I prefer the new bottle, thanks for changing! The pipette was too big to fill with - happy indeed!

BTW, do you have any hardware left that you wish to sell?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back